Updated On - December 5th 2017
The National Law University, Odisha (NLUO) was established on April 2008, Public University which is located in Cuttack.
- The University has made a name for itself by earning laurels with excellent performance of its students in various seminars, conferences and moot courts.
- Presently the University has students from more than twenty-five States which is representing a diverse range of socio-economic, ethnic, religious and cultural backgrounds.
- It is the first national law school in the country which offers Mass Communication as an optional subject to both B.A.LL.B and B.B.A.LL.B students.
- The University has around 700 students.
- Legal Servics Clinic
- Centre for Public Policy and Governance
- Centre for Poverty & Justice Studies
- Centre for Competition Law and Policy
- Centre for Climate Change Law
- Centre for Agriculture and food Law
- Library: The University has state-of-the-art library representing Odia culture & architecture in its design, can accommodate up to 2,00,000 books and over 1000 journals.
- Campus: The Campus is fully connected with Wi-Fi, rain water conservation and plantations which make us to feel fresh.
50 acre Campus
148 CD ROM
15 News Papers
12 Online Databases
Why to join the National Law University:
- University offers a distinctly hospitable learning environment.
- The aim is to create an environment where academics does not burden but eases its way seamlessly.
- NLUO supports the students from the moment they arrive to find their feet and settle quickly both in studies and social life.
- University has a unique and innovative curriculum.