Jagannath University is a Private University located in Jaipur, Rajasthan. The Institute was Established in 2008 and is one of the best Universities in Rajasthan since then. The Institute offers UG, PG, PhD, Diploma and Integrated courses in the field of Education, Science, Engineering, Arts, Management, Law, Research and Architecture.
Know More About JU Application Process
Check JU Cutoff
Jagannath University Highlights
3 (Boys hostel)
1 (Girls hostel)
How to Reach
15 km from Jaipur Airport
Jagannath University Courses and Admission
Jagannath University Undergraduate Admission
The University offers various courses at the Undergraduate level to the candidates. Admission to the programs is on the basis of marks acquired by the candidate in 10+2 with minimum 45% marks in the relevant stream.
- Candidates applying for B.Tech program will be selected on the basis of their performance in JEE Main, RPET or JUEE.
- For courses like BCA, BBA, B.Com. and B.Sc. selection will be based on the performance in JUEE.
- Admission to B.Sc. Agriculture program will be on the basis of JET / JUEE and PI exams.
- B.Ed program requires the candidate to pass PTET Entrance.
- Candidates applying for B.Arch course must pass NATA exam.
- Candidates seeking admission in B.Plan course, passing JUEE or NATA is mandatory.
- Selection to B.A (Journalism and Mass Com.) program will be on the basis of marks secured in JUEE exam.
Jagannath University Integrated Course Admission
- Candidates applying for B.Tech – M.Tech program must pass 10+2 (Physics, Mathematics and any other subject) or equivalent with minimum 45% marks. Students will be selected on the basis of their performance in JEE Main / RPET or JUEE.
- For BA-LLB / BBA-LLB and BCA – MCA program a candidate must pass 10+2 with minimum 45% marks. Selection of candidates is based on the scores acquired in CLAT / LSAT or JUEE.
- Minimum Eligibility to apply for B.Tech - MBA is 10+2 with minimum 45% in Physics, Maths and any other allowed subject. Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in JUEE, RPET or JEE Main.
Jagannath University Postgraduate Admission
The University offers ten specializations in various streams at the PG level. Admission to most of the PG courses is on the basis of Entrance exam organized by the University. Candidates applying for PG course must hold a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
- Selection to M.Tech program will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in GATE / NET / SLET / JUEE.
- Students with a valid RMCAAT or JUEE score will be selected for the admission to MCA program.
- For admission to MBA, M.Com. , LLM, M.Plan, passing MAT , CAT , CMAT or JUEE is mandatory.
Jagannath University PhD Admission
Candidates applying for the PhD program must hold a Master’s degree from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks. Selection of the candidates is based on the marks secured in JUEE and PI round.
Check Courses and Fees Structure
Jagannath University Placement
Jagannath University Scholarships
- Scholarship is offered to the deserving candidates of the University.
- All eligible SC/ST, OBC and PWD students are offered Scholarship by the University.
Jagannath University Facilities
- Hostel : The University offers 3 separate hostels for boys and girls.The hostel rooms are spacious, well-furnished and are provided with LAN connectivity with 24 hours internet facility, reading rooms and magazines and additional indoor sports facilities.
- Classroom : The Classrooms are equipped with multimedia and audio-visual equipment to facilitate effective learning and they are designed to promote maximum interaction between the faculty and the students.
- Laboratory : The University has well equipped labs for each School of Studies for teaching and research. Students use resources of the laboratories to solve problems, perform developmental experiments and work on projects guided by faculty. The experiments are designed to provide deeper understanding of phenomenon, facts and fabrication/assembling of equipment from components to get hands-on experience.
- Library : The library provides latest research and reference material in print and audio-visual formats along with the facility to refer to e-journals, CDs, Project Reports, Government Publications, Reports and Newsletters, back volumes related to management, information technology, mass communication, hospitality management, fashion, science, engineering, law, architecture etc.