JUEE 2018 Application Form, Exam Dates, Pattern, Result
Jagannath University Entrance Examination (JUEE) is a university level test conducted for admission in the UG, PG and Ph.D courses. The test is conducted by Jagannath University, Rajasthan three times a year at two of its campuses. The next JUEE 2018 is expected to be conducted in mid April.
JUEE 2018 Application form is available on the official website jagannathuniversity.org. Interested candidates can fill the form either online or offline. The application fee is INR 250 for UG courses.
- Candidates can appear for JUEE 2018 in either Delhi or Jaipur Campus of the University.
- Result will be released on the official website of the University. Candidates who score the minimum cut off will be called for Interview and Counselling process.
Highlights of JUEE 2018
|Name of exam||Jagannath University Entrance exam|
|Conducting body||Jagannath University, Rajasthan|
|Exam level||University Level|
|Frequency of exam||Three times a year|
|Courses offered||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
JUEE 2018 Exam Dates
JUEE 2018 is expected to be held three times in the year 2018, similar to the year 2017. The application forms and Admit Cards will be made available accordingly. Here is the expected schedule of JUEE 2018:
|JUEE 2018||Tentative Date|
|JUEE 2018 Phase 1||Third week of April 2018|
|JUEE 2018 Phase 2||Second week of May 2018|
|JUEE 2018 Phase 3||Third week of June 2018|
Timing of the exam in all the phases will be 11 AM to 1 PM.
JUEE 2018 Eligibility
JUEE 2018 Eligibility differs for each course offered by Jagannath University. Therefore, the eligibility requirements for all the B.Tech courses will vary. However, some generalized details of eligibility criteria for different courses are as follows:-
- If candidates are applying for any undergraduate course, score in Class 12 must be above 45% for General category candidates.
- If candidates are applying for Postgraduate course, then minimum score for General category candidates in Graduation must be 50%.
- Candidates applying for Doctorate program must have scored at least 55% marks in post graduation.
- There may be some additional qualifications required by the University for some Courses. For example, for B.Arch course, candidate must be NATA qualified.
For a more specific list of eligibility criteria, candidates may visit the official website of Jagannath university.
JUEE 2018 Application Form
Application forms for JUEE 2018 will be released accordingly for each phase. Note that application forms can be filled in both, online as well as offline mode. To obtain online application forms, applicants will be required to visit the official website, while offline forms can be obtained from the campus of Jagannath University in Chaksu and Sitapur. The detailed application process has been given below:
Candidates can perform the following steps to fill JUEE 2018 Application Form:
- Visit the official website of Jagannath University jagannathuniversity.org.
- On the Home page, click on the link ‘JUEE 2018.’
- Click on – ‘Apply Online.’
- Fill and upload all the details asked in the application form and then click on ‘Proceed to Pay.’
- Pay the application fee using Netbanking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the submitted form for future reference.
To obtain JUEE 2018 Application Fee via offline mode, candidates must visit the Chaksu campus or Sitapur campus and make payment of INR 500 (INR 1200 for PhD programs) in the form of a demand draft drawn in favour of “Jagannath University” payable at Jaipur.
- Obtain the application form from the campus or official website.
- Fill in the required details such as personal details, academic details and contact details.
- Attach the completely filled application form along with the demand draft of required amount.
- Send the application form, demand draft and the following documents at the given address. The documents required must be attested, following is the list of documents:
- Photocopy and Mark sheet of the academic qualification documents
- Photocopy of test score card
- Two passport size colored photographs
JUEE 2018 Application Fee
|Post graduate||INR 500|
Read More about JUEE 2018 Registration
JUEE 2018 Admit Card
JUEE 2018 Admit Card will be available a week or two before exam, for each phase. JUEE 2018 Admit card will only be available on the official website. Admit Cards will not be sent or mailed to any candidate. The steps to download JUEE 2018 Admit Card are:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the ‘Download JUEE 2018 Admit Card’.
- JUEE 2018 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout of admit card for future assistance.
- Candidates must preserve their admit card till the admission process not over.
Read More about JUEE 2018 Admit Card
JUEE 2018 Exam Center
JUEE 2018 will be conducted at two exam centers. Exam Centers for JUEE 2018 are located at University’s Jaipur and Delhi Campus. Candidates can mention their preference of center in the application form. Exam center once allotted to candidate will not be changed under any circumstances. Here are the details of both the exam centers:
|Jaipur||Address: - Jagan Nath University Information Center |
IP-2& 3, Phase IV, Sitapura Ind. Area, Opp. Chokhi Dhani, Jaipur, Pin 302022 (Rajasthan).
Phone Number:- +91-141-4071551/552
Fax Number:- +91-141-4071562 Email Address: email@example.com
|Delhi||Address:- Jagan Nath Institute of Management Sciences |
Community Centre, (Near Police Station)
Sector-3, Rohini, Delhi-110085 Phone Number:- 45184100 Fax Number: 45184100 Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
JUEE 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for JUEE varies with each program.The common features of the exam pattern for all the courses of JUEE 2018 is as follows:
|JUEE Exam Pattern Highlights|
|Number of paper||1|
|Number of sections||3|
|Question Paper Type||Objective type Question (MCQ)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours (11a.m. to 1.00p.m.)|
The distribution of weightage of each section in the Engineering paper is as follows:
|Subjects||Question Distribution (In Percentage)|
Read More about JUEE Exam Pattern & Syllabus
JUEE 2018 Result
JUEE 2018 Results are expected to release in the last week of June 2018. Results for JUEE 2018 will be made available on the official website.
Candidates who score the qualifying cut off marks will be called for Interview or Counseling process, depending upon the course which they have opted. However, for regular updates, candidates are advised to keep on visiting the official website.
Steps to check JUEE 2018 Results:
- Visit the official site of JUEE 2018
- Click on the tab JUEE 2018 Result
- Enter login credentials- Roll Number, Date of Birth
- Scorecard of JUEE 2018 would be displayed on the screen.
- Check and Download the results as required
JUEE 2018 Counselling
Candidates who clear minimum cut off will be called for Counselling or Interview. Candidates shortlisted for counseling will be informed personally. Selection of Candidates will happen on the basis of following grounds:
- Score in JUEE 2018 or qualifying exam
- Scores in Class 10/12/Graduation (as applicable)
- Interview or Group discussion (if applicable)
Candidates must carry the following documents for the counseling process:
- Scorecard and Admit Card of JUEE 2018 or Qualifying exam
- Detailed Marks certificates of Class 10 and 12
- Degree certificate or Detailed Marks certificate of Graduation or Post Graduation (if applicable)
- Colored Passport sized pictures of candidate
- Migration or Transfer Certificate of Candidate from previous board/university studied.
- Other legal documents such as Income Proof, Category certificate etc.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College