Jagdishprasad Jhabarwal Tibervala University was established in the year 2009 in Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan. The university is recognized by UGC, New Delhi.
JJT University offers multiple UG, PG, Doctoral, Diploma, PG Diploma, Certificate courses. The UG level program includes BA, B.Sc, BCA, BBA, B.Tech, B.Com, B.Pharm, B.Arch, BPT, B.Lib, B.Ed., B.P.Ed., Post Basic B.Sc in Nursing, LLB and BA LLB program. The PG level courses include MA, M.Sc, MBA, M.Com, M.Pharm, M.Ed, M.PEd, LLM, MSW, MPT and M.Tech program. The university also offers Ph.D. course of minimum 2-years duration with 24 specializations. The academic curriculum of the university also includes PG Diploma course with 4 specializations and Diploma program with 9 disciplines.
- Applicants need to have a minimum qualification of 10+2 in PCM subjects with 50% marks from a recognized board to get admission in B.Tech.
- Admission to B.Tech is done on the basis of JEE Main/ UJET/ RPET/ Direct Admission.
- Candidates applying for BBA and BA courses must have passed 10+2 with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Applicants for B.Sc. must passed 10+2 with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology from a recognized board.
- Candidates applying for B.Pharma must have passed 10+2 with an aggregate of 50% marks with Biology/ Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates applying for BPT course must have completed 10+2 with PCB subjects with minimum 45% marks.
- Applicants willing to get admission in BNYS must have a minimum eligibility of 10+2 with PCB subjects.
- For M.Tech, applicants must have completed B.Tech/ BE in relevant specializations from a recognized college/ university.
- Admission to M.Tech is done on the basis of GATE/RPET/UJET/ direct admission.
- Applicants willing to get admission in MBA must be a graduate in any field with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates applying for M.Sc course must have completed B.Sc with 50% marks in the course and B.A with 50% marks to get admission in MA from a recognized college/university.
- For admission to M.Pharma, applicants must have completed B.Pharma with at least 50% marks.
- For admission in Ph.D. course, candidates must have a Master’s degree with minimum 55% marks or any equivalent grade.
- Admission to Ph.D. is done on the basis of CET conducted by the university.
- Admission to all the other courses is done on the basis of UJET or direct admission.
Read More: JJT University Fees Structure
|Name of the University||Jagdishprasad Jhabarwal Tibervala University, Rajasthan|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Examination|