Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University (JJTU) is a private university in Jhunjhunu, India. The institute was established in the year 2009 & is recognized by UGC, New Delhi. It offers multiple UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, Doctoral, and certificate courses in various specializations like Arts, Science, Commerce, Management, Engineering, Library Science, Law, Nursing, Pharmacy, architecture, etc.
JJTU Jhunjhunu Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2009 | Private|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Doctoral, Diploma|
|Entrance Exam||UJET/GATE/RPET/JEE Main|
|Campus Area||30 Acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium, Sports, Canteen|
JJTU Jhunjhunu Courses
The University offers UG, PG, Diploma, Doctorate, and certification courses in various specializations. This section will deal with the detailed information about these courses:
|Undergraduate Program||Post-graduate Program||Ph.D. Program|
- Diploma in Computer science
- Diploma in Electronics and Communication
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Textile Design
- Diploma in Renewable Energy
- Diploma in Neuropathy Yoga and Dietetics
- Diploma in Ayurveda Panchakarma
PG Diploma Programs:
- Yoga Education & Science of living
- Security Management
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Auditing
- Remote Sensing and GIS
- Naturopathy, Yogic Science, and Dietetics
Read more: JJTU Jhunjhunu Courses & Fees
JJTU Jhunjhunu Admissions
- UG Admission: Admission to all the UG courses is granted on the basis of UJET or direct admission. Selection candidates in B.Tech are done on the basis of the JEE Main/RPET/UJET score.
- PG Admission: Admission to all the PG courses is done on the basis of UJETscore or direct admission. Candidates seeking admission in M.Tech are selected on the basis of the GATE/UJET/RPET score.
- Ph.D. Admission: Admission to the Ph.D. is granted on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the entrance test and interview conducted by the university.
- Diploma & PG Diploma Admission: Admission to the Diploma and PG Diploma courses is done on the basis of UJET or direct admission.
How to apply?
- Visit the official website of the university
- Download the application form
- Fill in the form
- Attach required documents along with the form
- Pay the application fee through DD
- Submit the application form
Read more: JJTU Jhunjhunu Admissions
JJTU Jhunjhunu Facilities
- Library: This institute has a knowledge resource centre that consists of over 3000 books in total. The library is fully air-conditioned with a capacity of 250 seats all over. Also consisting of a hi-tech digital lab for students and faculties to research and explore the books. The library has periodicals, references, national and international journals
- Computer centre: The institute has a computer centre that is fully air-conditioned and consists of more than 100 computers in it. It also facilitates students with a 24X7 Wi-Fi facility with more than 100 terminals. This hi-tech lab comprises of various labs including networking labs and programming labs, providing 2 MB internet accessibility for 24 hours.
- Auditorium: The institute owns a hi-tech Auditorium that is centrally air-cooled. The Auditorium is spacious holding a capacity of 600 seats in total and consists of a computerized lighting system. The auditorium consists of two large dressing rooms, a balcony, and an orchestra pit.
- Canteen: The institute has a central dining hall, where all the authorities, faculties, and the students dine together. The canteen holds the capacity of 200 seats providing hygienic and vegetarian food that is well-planned and balanced.
- Hostels: The institute has a well-furnished and modern hostel facility with all necessary amenities to the students. It has a separate hostel for both boys and girls within the campus. It holds some future plans to make it centrally air-conditioned and accommodate up to 1000 students.
- Guesthouse: The institute owns a guesthouse that is situated within the campus itself. It has 2 VVIP air-conditioned rooms with modern facilities including refrigerators, television, telephone and attached washrooms. Guesthouse comprises the main dining hall with a seating capacity of 15 seats.
- Conference/Seminar Room: The institute has a first-class conference & seminar room comprising hi-tech equipment. It is equipped with LCD TV & LCD Projector that is more favourable for Group Discussions, Personnel Interviews, and National & International Conference / Seminars.
- Other facilities:
- Games & Sports
- Lecture theatres
- Labs & Clinics
Read more: JJTU Jhunjhunu Hostel
JJTU Jhunjhunu FAQs
Ques. Is there any fee concession for Girl Students in JJTU Jhunjhunu?
Ans. 75% fee concessions are there for UG & PG courses to all female students. 100% fee concessions are there for UG & PG courses to the female students who obtained 80% marks
Ques. What is the registration fee of the Ph.D. Common Entrance Test in JJTU Jhunjhunu?
Ans. The fee for CET is INR 1600
Ques. What documents are required at the time of admissions in JJTU Jhunjhunu?
Ans. Candidates have to take a note of the following documents at the time of admissions:
- Original documents (from 10th to PG level, as applicable)
- Six Passport size photograph
- 1st instalment of INR 30000
- Proposed topic
Ques. Does the JJTU Jhunjhunu provide Transportation facility for students?
Ans. The institute provides bus facility to the faculty and staff members and also to the students of the institute. Transportation always remains punctual and regular facilitating free transportation services in case of emergency.
Ques. How to contact the JJTU Jhunjhunu in case of Admission queries?
Ans. Candidates can mail at email@example.com