Academy of Maritime Education and Training (AMET) is a Deemed University, dedicated to maritime studies providing UG, PG, Ph.D., Diploma, and other innovative programs. The academy has 14 UG courses, 6 PG courses, 14 Ph.D. courses, 7 Diploma courses, and 30 other innovative courses to offer.
- Candidates can download the application form for the entrance test, from the Official website of the university, and upload the same after filling.
- Candidates can also collect the form from the institute or take a print after downloading, and submit to the office. The downloaded form can be sent via post.
- The admission in any course will be based on academic merit, entrance test execution, and personal interview.
- The entrance test shall be conducted online.
- Selected candidates will be notified by individually intimated and notice boards.
- Selected candidates will receive a Provisional Admission Letter.
All The courses provided by this autonomous university situated in Chennai, Tamilnadu, are recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), Directorate General of Shipping (DGS), and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The university provides prominent recruitments worldwide.
AMET University Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of Institute||Academy of Maritime Education and Training|
|Top Courses offered||UG, PG, & Ph.D.|
|Specialized in||Maritime Education|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Academic Merit and Entrance Test|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Entrance Exam||AMET 2021|
|Official Website||AMET University|