Babu Banarasi Das University is a Private university located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The Institute was established in 2010 by Akhilesh Das. The Institute offers undergraduate, integrated and postgraduate courses in streams like Engineering, Management, Computer Applications, Pharmacy, Hotel Management, Architecture, Dental Science, Applied Sciences, Humanities, Social studies, Legal Studies and Education.
Know More About BBDU Application Process
2,00,000 books, periodicals and journals
How to Reach
18 Km from Lucknow Railway station
19 Km from Lucknow bus stand
BBDU Courses and Admission
BBDU Undergraduate Course Admission
The University offers B.Tech, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Arch, B.Plan, BHMCT, B.Sc., B.Pharm, BDS, BBA-LL.B, B.A-LL.B, B.Ed, B.P.Ed, B.A courses with several specializations at the UG level. Admission to the courses will be on the basis of marks acquired by the candidate in 10+2 with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates applying to B.Ed. program must hold a Bachelor’s degree from UGC recognized University / Institute with minimum 50% marks.
- To apply for B.P.Ed a candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 45% marks.
Selection to the program is based on the marks acquired by the candidate in the qualifying exam.
BBDU Postgraduate Course Admission
BBDU offers M.Tech, MBA, M.Arch, M.Sc., M.Pharm, MDS, LLM and M.P.Ed. programs at the PG level. Applying candidate must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks overall. Selection is made on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying exam.
BBDU Integrated Course Admission
The University offers Integrated MBA in two specializations at the Undergraduate level. Candidates applying for these courses must pass 10+2 from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 50% marks.
Check BBDU Courses and Fees Structure
- Scholarship for OBC and Minority categories.
- Eligible students may apply for scholarship and tuition fee refund.
- Scholarship for General category.
- Scholarship for SC/ST Category.
- University Library : The Library provides with rich & well-stocked 2,00,000 Books, Periodicals and Journals in print as well as in electronic form with online subscription of IEEE, INDEST, Science Direct, Bentham etc.
- BBD FM Radio at 90.8 MHz : Babu Banarasi Das University has launched its own community radio – BBD FM at 90.8 MHz to educate, sensitize and share knowledge with students and community. The radio station has its own broadcasting, production and recording facilities.
- Sports Facilities: The stadium in the campus has a capacity to accommodate more than 20,000 spectators. The stadium is extensively used for outdoor games like Cricket, Football & Hockey and Athletics (Field & Track Events). For other outdoor games, the campus has a number of courts for Volleyball, Basketball, Lawn Tennis & Badminton. The in-campus hostel students are provided with indoor games facilities like, Table Tennis, Carom and Chess, etc.
- Auditorium : The university campus has an air-conditioned auditorium with a seating capacity of 1000. It has JBL acoustics, cinemascope projector and a cinemascope screen. The auditorium is regularly used for organizing cultural, technical and academic events and screening of entertainment and educational movies.
- Health Services : The University has its own ambulance service and has tie-ups with reputed local hospitals & nursing homes for medical treatment. All hostellers are insured against hospitalization expenses in addition to accidental insurance.
- Student’s Mall and Cafeteria : The Mall is a beautiful double storied, sloped roof building with Food Court, Stationery book Shop, Salon, Dispensary and Branded Outfit Shops.
- Hostels : The Hostel accommodation is on twin / triple sharing basis. Each Hostel has a Recreation Room with Television and Indoor Games facility.
- Banking Facilities : The campus has a full-fledged branch of Punjab National Bank with 24X7 ATM facility.
- Security : The University Campus has 24x7 closed circuit TV Network security and surveillance system managed by the security personnel equipped with wireless radio communication system. There is also a police out-post adjoining the University Campus.
- Temple : A magnificent Temple of Lord Ganesha’s made of white marble at the entrance of the Campus. The basement of the temple is a hall for Yoga & Meditation practices.
- Transport Service : The University has its own transportation service with more than twenty coaches. This service is available for students and faculty members from every part of the town.