Burdwan University, located in Bardhaman, is one of the leading teaching and research university in West Bengal. The university offers 94 undergraduate and postgraduate courses along with opportunities in research, internships, and distance programs.
University of Burdwan offers UG and PG Degrees in Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, and Bachelor of Music, with programs in Law and Medical. In addition to it, the university also offers a research program i.e. M.Phil and Ph.D. in multiple specializations. For students not willing to undergo higher courses of studies as regular full-time students, the University offers distance mode of learning via DDE BUR.
Burdwan University is inviting applications for UET 2021 for admission to Medical Courses. Interested candidates can apply for admission in online mode by paying an application fee of INR 600. The admit card will be available by April end.
As per the latest updates, the varsity has revised the merit list for admission into 3 year LLB (Hons.) course for the academic year 2021. Candidates will be selected based on the written admission test. Check Here
- The eligibility criteria for admission in the Post Graduate courses is to possess a Bachelor's degree in the respective field.
- Admission to all the UG courses (except B.Tech) is based on the performance of the candidate at 10+2 examination.
- In the case of B.Tech, candidates are shortlisted on the basis of marks scored in the State level examination.
- Candidates are shortlisted for M.Tech is done on the basis of GATE scores.
- For pursuing MBA, a candidate must be a graduate in any discipline, and scores obtained in MAT are considered.
- For Ph.D. and M.Phil, admission is done on the basis of candidate’s performance in entrance test and interview.
- Application forms can be submitted online through the official admission portal.
Read about the Burdwan University Fee Structure
Burdwan University Highlights 2021
|Name of the Institute||University of Burdwan|
|Institute Type||State University|
|Basic Admission criteria||B.Tech: WB JEE
Ph.D./ M.Phil.: Entrance test and Interview