Nizam's Institute of medical sciences (NIMS), Hyderabad was established in 1989. NIMS Hyderabad is recognized by UGC and Medical Council of India (MCI). The institute has 27 departments. NIMS Hyderabad is one of the premier institutions and an autonomous university in the state.
The college offers Bachelor, Master, Diploma, and Research programme in the field of Medical, Paramedical and Nursing. Admissions at NIMS Hyderabad to these courses are conducted every year.
NIMS Hyderabad aims to create a center of excellence for providing medical care, education and research facilities of high order in the field of medical sciences. NIMS Hyderabad has achieved its current prestigious position due to enormous contributions made over the years by Faculty, Residents, Nursing Staff, Administrative staff and others.
NIMS Hyderabad Highlights
NIMS Hyderabad Courses
Admission to the college is on the basis of performance in the Entrance Test "NIMSET".
B.Sc Nursing, BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
Eligibility- Candidate should have a pass in Intermediate (10+2) course with Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry, and English or Vocational Nursing/MPHW with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or equivalent.
- MPT (Master of Physiotherapy) Eligibility- The candidate needs to have a Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University with 6 months internship in India or a Foreign University.
- MHM (Master in Hospital Management) Eligibility- The candidate needs to have a Bachelor’s degree (Medical / Non - Medical Courses)
- MD (Master of Medicine) Eligibility- The candidate needs to have an MBBS degree.
DM (Doctorate of Medicine)
DNB (Medical Gastroenterology, Medical Genetics, Surgical Gastroenterology, Surgical Oncology, Peripheral Vascular Surgery)-Super Specialty
DNB (Radio-Diagnosis, Respiratory Medicine)- Broad Specialty
PG Diploma Eligibility- The candidate needs to have a B.Sc. degree from a recognized university.
For more information on NIMS Hyderabad Courses and Fee Structure, click here.
NIMS Hyderabad Academic Programmes
- NIMS learning Center Programmes
- Clinical Infectious Diseases Conference
- Clinical Meetings
- Medical Audit
- Research Forum
- Postgraduate Quiz
- CPC/Autopsy Conference
- Clinical Debate
- Mortality Audit with case discussion