Sabarmati University, formerly known as Calorx Teachers’ University offers a wide range of UG programmes such as BA, B.Ed, B.Com, BBA, BCA, LLB, B.Sc and PG programmes such as MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MCA, MBA with different specialisations. Additionally, 3 certificate courses and 4 diploma courses are also offered by the University. M.Phil and PHD courses are offered at the Doctorate level.
- For UG courses, the candidates are required to have a minimum of 50% marks in 10+2.
- For PG courses, graduation from recognised University is required to be eligible.
- For MBA, candidates are required to have minimum 50% marks in graduation from a recognised University.
- For PhD, candidates are required to have a masters degree in allied field with a minimum 55% marks/ or masters degree with NET/SLET/M.Phil or they could qualify through the entrance exam conducted by the University.
- The admission to all the courses is merit based followed by Group discussion and Personal interview.
Sabarmati Universit was established in 2009 as a State Private University by the Calorx Group of Companies, New Delhi.
The University is recognised by UGC and is affiliated to Government of Gujarat Gazette. The University has also received “Education Leadership Award” and “National Education Awards”and is Gujarat’s 1st Dual Mode State Private University. It also offers Distance Education.
Sabarmati University Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the Institute||Sabarmati University (Formerly- Calorx Teachers’ University)|
|Type of Institute||State Private University|
|Application Mode||Both online and offline|