Updated On - September 20th 2018
Jagannath University Choosing a college after school is a very major decision as it directly influences your future and career aspects. Jagannath University promises to deliver the best in class education. Although the Jagannath University fee structure is student-oriented and minimum profiting to the association. In May 2013, Jagannath University came into existence and became a member of Association of Indian Universities. JNU is integrated under Act No. 8 of Haryana State Legislature which is approved under the Section 22 of UGC Act 1956.
This university is a detailed and well-planned output of a registered nonprofitable educational trust named as Jagan Nath Gupta Educational Society. It consists of 2 universities, 10 higher educational institutions and 600 faculty members alongside more than 10,000 students. These institutions are widely spread in the provinces of U.P, Delhi, Haryana, and Rajasthan.
The University Grants Commission of India (UGC), Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Council of Architecture (COA), Bar Council of India (BCI) and National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE) are other jagan nath university, NCR affiliations other than getting approved by Government of Haryana for UG and PG courses. All these approvals and recognition allows it to provide numerous courses.
Click on Jagannath University Admission for more Information
Jagannath University Courses
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of Information Technology
- Faculty of Management and Commerce
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Agriculture Science
- Faculty of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Allied Health and Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Vocational Studies
- Ph.D. Programs
Click on Jagannath University Courses for more Information
Jagannath University Eligibility and Selection Process
- For Engineering Courses
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry /Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.
- The selection is made through JEE Main and Interview process.
- For Management and Commerce Courses
- 10+2 with min 50% marks and minimum 50% marks in bachelors if opting for masters.
- CAT/MAT/ XAT/CMAT/ ATMA/ISAB/ JUEE & Interview are the only way to get admission in this college.
- For Law Courses
- 10+2 with min 45% marks.
- The selection is made through LSAT/CLAT/ AILET/ JUEE & Interview.
- For Agricultural Science, Vocational Studies, Ph.D. programs, Journalism and Mass Communication
- Passed 10+2 with min 50% marks with respective subjects.
- Entrance Exam conducted by the University itself following up with the interview are the only selection process.
Click on to know - Jagannath University Bahadurgarh Fee Structure
Apart from providing best in class educational facilities and environment, Jagannath University focuses on the overall development of the students. Various events, seminars, and celebrations are carried out on a regular basis with active student participation. Some additional facilities which add up to the university’s name are:
- 24/7 wifi: Every corner of the university is covered by high-speed wifi range and is free for students.
- Stationary shop: A stationary shop is established within the campus area to meet up the daily requirement of students and faculty for interruption-free studies.
- Gym: For the betterment of students and maintaining their wellness, a gym is also present in the hostel.
- Canteen: A branded cafeteria and Café coffee day are present on every floor to provide students with deliverables.
- Library: Fully air-conditioned library with comfortable sitting arrangements are present with the active partnership of DELNET and MANUPATRA.
- Laboratories: Safe and sound labs with almost every equipment for research and teaching purposes.
- Technology Park: Net and Poly House, Water reservoirs, Bio-Pesticide production, and Vermi-Compost facilities are open to students for a better understanding and learning process.
- Legal Aid Cell: Free legal aid to those who are not able to afford any legal assistance is provided by the faculty of law.
Jagannath University Bahadurgarh Placement
Corporate Resource Centre plays an important role in the professional development of the students. Jagannath University Bahadurgarh placement cell ensures that students are undergoing Professional Enhancement Program. PEP of this university has various sections and they are:
- Entrepreneurship Cell
- Career Hub
- Centre for Industrial Excellence
- Haryana Swarn Jayanti Skill Centre
- Career Hub – Counselling, Training & Placement
Click on Jagannath UniversityBahadurgarhh Placement for more information