SGT University was established in the year 2013 with the motive to impart education in the field of Engineering, Management, Law, Applied Sciences, Health Sciences, Commerce, Medical, Computer Applications, Arts, Education and Nursing. At present, the university is offering B.Tech, B. Pharm, BA, BHM, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, LL.B, B.Ed courses along with B.Sc (Nursing) and BPT at the UG level.
At the PG level, SGT University offers MA, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Pharm, M.Ed courses along with MPT, M.Sc (Nursing), M.Sc (Medical), MPT, MD, MS and MDS. Application form for all the courses can be filled from the official website.
- Admission to all the UG and PG courses is merit-based. Final seat is confirmed on the basis of a counselling round conducted by the university.
- JEE Main qualified candidates are also eligible for admission.
- For MBA program, CAT/ MAT or XAT qualified candidates are also considered for the admission.
- Apart form merit, GATE passed candidates are also eligible for admission.
- MBBS & BDS admission is based on a valid score in NEET UG conducted at the Al India level.
- MDS and MD/ MS admission is subject to candidates’ score in NEET MDS and NEET PG respectively.
- SGT University conducts a separate entrance test followed by an interview to offer admission in M.Phil & Ph.D. courses.
- The university also offers several scholarships in the form of tuition fee relaxation to the those who have performed well in the qualifying examination.
Read More: SGT University Fee Structure