People’s University is a coeducational institute, established in the year 2011. The university is located in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. People University is approved by UGC, INC, MCI, PCI. People’s University was established by the Madhya Pradesh legislature through an amendment in Madhya Pradesh Niji Vishwavidyalaya Adhiniyam-2007 as Madhya Pradesh Act (No.18 of 2011). It’s an educational hub which provides a wide range of professional and technical courses.
People’s University Highlights
Type of University
State Private university
UGC, MCI, PCI, INC
Laboratories, Hostels, Library, Gymnasium, Banks, Hall of Learning, Innovative classrooms, IT-enabled campus.
Schools at People’s University
- People’s College of Medical Science & Research Centre
- School of Research and Technology
- People’s College of Nursing and Research Centre
- School of Pharmacy and Research
- People’s College of Management and Research
- People’s Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition
- People’s College of Paramedical Sciences and Research Centre
- People’s College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre
- People’s Dental Academy
- Centre for Scientific Research and Development
Know more about Departments
People’s University Courses and Eligibility Criteria
People’s University Undergraduate programme
- People University offers undergraduate programmes in various fields.
- At the undergraduate level, MBBS, BDS, B.Sc., P.B.B.Sc., B.Pharma., BPT, BMLT, B.Tech courses are offered in various disciplines.
- Students should have passed 10+2 with minimum 55 % aggregate to take admission in any of the mentioned UG programmes.
People’s University Post-graduate programme
- University offers MD, MS, M.Sc., MDS, M.pharma., MPT, M.Tech, MBA, MHM courses in various specializations as post graduate programmes.
- There are different eligibility criteria for all the programmes.
- The students who have completed their undergraduate from a recognized university are eligible for the postgraduate programme.
Know more about courses and fees
People’s University admissions
- There are different modes of applications for various courses.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of marks scored in the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the university.
- Selection in B.Tech course depends on the score in the JEE-Main examination.
- GATE score is the criteria of selection in the M.Tech programme.
- Students have to appear in NEET exam for taking admission in MBBS and BDS course.
Know more about People’s University admissions
People’s University placements
- The university invites more than 50 companies each year for campus placements.
- The students are provided with abundant job opportunities.
- Companies like Wipro, Samsung, Accenture, Tech Mahindra are the top recruiters in the college.
- The highest package of 6.6 LPA and an average package of 1.32 LPA was received last year.
Know more about Placements
Why People’s University?
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Ragging free atmosphere
- Well Equipped Laboratories
- Personality Development Programs
- Regular correspondence with parent Students
- Feedback System
- Entrepreneurship Development Program
- Industrial Visits
- Social Community Programs like NSS & NCC