Rama University, Kanpur is an educational endeavor of Rama Group. The university now has three campuses in Rama-Delhi, NCR and Rama-Hapur. The university has been reckoned as one of the largest educational groups in Northern India. With more than 300 eminent faculty members and state-of-the-art facilities, the university is running multiple programs across 13 professional streams.
Rama University provides 100% placement assistance, it is one of the best private colleges in India renowned for being the best private college for MBBS in India and also ranks high in being the best private college for B.Tech in India and the top private law colleges in India. The University offers specialized courses across 9 professional streams such as Basic & Clinical Medical Sciences, Dental Sciences, Nursing, Paramedical Sciences, Biotechnology, Engineering, Commerce & Management, Fine Arts, Arts, Journalism, Library Science and Home Science.
Rama University Highlights
|Established | University Type||2014 | Private|
|Approved by||BCI | UGC | AICTE|
|Entrance Exam||University: RUET|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & Ph.D|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 1000|
|Top Recruiters||Cognizant, TCS, Western Shipping, ThoughtWorks, Tech Mahindra, HCL Technologies, Jaro Education, Lido Learning|
|Campus Area||150 acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium, Transportation, etc|
|Location||NH-91, Rama City,
Uttar Pradesh - 209217
Rama University Departments
- Faculty of Dental Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of Commerce & Management
- Faculty of Juridical Science
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Health & Nutrition Science
- Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Professional Studies
Rama University Courses
Rama University offers UG, PG, and Ph.D. in the discipline of Basic & Clinical Medical Sciences, Dental Sciences, Nursing, Paramedical Sciences, Biotechnology, Engineering, etc. Mentioned below are the details for the same:
- Rama University various UG Courses in a number of fields like medical, arts, humanities, sciences, commerce, management, engineering, technology, etc.
- Rama University offers full-time MBBS, BDS, BPT courses for which students who have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% with PCBE as compulsory subjects are eligible.
- Rama University also offers B.Com., B.Sc. , B.Com(Hons), B.Tech, BBA, B.L.I.Sc., BA in various specializations.
- The students who have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% are eligible for the above-mentioned courses.
- Rama University offers full-time MD and M.Sc., MDS program in various specializations for which the students who have done MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BUMS are eligible.
- Rama University also offers M.Tech, MBA, MA, M.L.I.Sc., MBA, MA, LLM, MCA in a number of specializations for which the students who have completed their graduation with minimum 50% aggregate are eligible.
- Rama University offers certificate and diploma courses in the medical and technical fields.
- The university offers ANM, GNM, Diploma in engineering in a number of specializations.
- The students who have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% are eligible for the program.
- Rama University offers a doctorate program to those students who want to opt for deep knowledge in any of the fields.
- The university offers a Ph.D. program in a variety of fields.
- The students who have completed graduation with minimum 55% aggregate are eligible for the Ph.D. program.
- The university has a rich facility for the Ph.D. Program.
- Admission to the MBBS program is also done on the basis of NEET UG scores.
- Admission to all the UG and PG level programs is done through Rama University Entrance Test (RUET) conducted by the University followed by the interview session.
Rama University Admission
- Visit the official website of the university and go to the “Admissions” tab.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ and set the password, log in to the account.
- Fill the valid information and the system will generate an application number which will be the candidate's unique identification number.
- Pay the application via net banking or credit card or debit card.
- The candidate will get a call from the admission cell to fix an appointment.
- The application form can be obtained from the Admission office of the university or from Rama College of Medical Hospital and Research Centre, Delhi-NCR.
- Fill the form carefully with all the required details.
- Pay the application fees by depositing cash or Demand Draft to the following address:
117/K/137, Geeta Nagar
Near Rawatpur Railway Station
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Rama University Placement
Rama University has a strong build training and placement cell which works throughout the year for availing maximum placement opportunities to the students. The placement faculty coordinators are regularly engaged in the counseling of students & help them with choosing the best career options. The training and placement cell regularly conducts sessions of Mock Interviews, Group Discussion, and Body language & Public speaking Skills, which helps our students to groom their overall personality. The university offers industrial training programs to the students. Some of the placement highlights are:
- Highest Package: INR 12 LPA
- Average Package: INR 3.5 LPA
- Top Recruiters: Cognizant, TCS, Western Shipping, ThoughtWorks, Tech Mahindra, HCL Technologies, Jaro Education, Lido Learning, LS Power Control Pvt. Ltd, IGT Solutions, Squareyards, etc.
Rama University Scholarship
The university provides the following scholarships to deserving students:
- 10% Discount on tuition fee for Girl Child, if Girl is not eligible for any scholarship mentioned below.
- 10% discount for all wards of army/ defense personnel, if the student is not eligible for any scholarship mentioned below.
- Upto 50% Fee Waiver* for COVID-19 warriors & their wards under the Corona Warriors Scholarship Scheme.
- Upto 100% Fee Waiver* for Meritorious Students under the Merit-Based Scholarships Scheme.
Corona Warriors Scholarship: Financial Assistance to COVID-19 Warriors and their Wards. Under the Corona Warriors Scholarship Scheme, up to 50% Scholarship* will be offered to the Corona Warriors and their wards/children.
Merit Scholarship: To reward the meritorious performance of the students based on their results in pre-boards and / or senior secondary school (Class -XII).
Government Scholarship: The government provides scholarships to financially weak talented students. The following are the basic criteria for the government. Scholarship:
Eligibility for General/ OBC/ Minority Category
Eligibility for SC/ ST Category
|As decided by the fee fixation committee, the annual salary of the parents/ guardian from all sources should be less than INR 1,00,000 to get a fee waiver.||As decided by the fee fixation committee, the annual salary of the parents/ guardian from all sources should be less than INR 2,00,000 to get a fee waiver.||
Rama University Faculty
Rama University has a strong pool of experienced & well-trained members of the faculty in all its departments. 90% of faculty are PhDs. from an institute of repute and have relevant work experience in their respective field. They actively contribute to the research and development activities, seminars, national and international conferences, workshops, training to provide a hands-on learning experience. The university boasts of over 1500+ highly qualified and established faculty who are committed to taking students under their wings for teaching, training, research, and entrepreneur journey.
Rama University FAQs
Ques. How can I apply for merit scholarships?
Ans. Follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the scholarship:
- The benefits of the Merit-Based Scholarship Scheme are available on a First-Come-First-Serve basis.
- To avail of the benefit of the scholarship scheme, the applicant has to fill the above online application form.
- Once the application is approved; submit a copy of their ID Card and mark sheet to the University Admission Counsellors during the admission.
Ques. Does the university provide hostel facilities?
Ans. Yes, Rama University provides a separate in-campus hostel facility for male and female students.
Ques. Does RAMA University provide any Personality Development classes?
Ans. The university believes in the holistic development of students and hence regularly personality development and effective communication classes. In addition, students also attend classes that refine their soft skills and interview etiquette.
Ques. Who can avail of the benefits of the Corona Warriors Scholarship?
Ans. The following Categories of Employees (COVID-19 Warriors) and their wards can avail the benefit of the Scheme:
- Airline Employees
- Bank Employees
- District Administration
- Employees of Pharma Companies/ Research Laboratories
- Indian Railways Employees
- Media Persons
- Medical Professionals
- Medical Staff/ Health Workers
- Municipal Corporations/ Councils/ Nagar Panchayats or any other Municipal Body or equivalent
- Police Personnel of all States/ UTs
- Serving Defence Personnel (Army, Navy and Air Force)
- Survivors of COVID-19
- Wards of Deceased due to COVID-19
Ques. What is the admission process of Rama University for foreign students?
Ans. RAMA offers direct admission for international students. Please write to university for more details.
Ques. How can I check my result?
Ans. The internal examination system of the University is divided into Odd & Even semester. Odd semester exams are conducted in the month of September while even semester exams are conducted in March. Rama University Result for odd & even semester is declared in the months of January & June respectively. Candidates can also check the ramauniversity.ac.in for more information regarding Results. To know more about the University, Click Here