RUET (Rama University Entrance Test) is a national aptitude test, for the aspirants of Graduate, Postgraduate, Research courses, offered by Rama University. This year, RUET 2021 is expected to be conducted from the third week of April for UG courses, and the first week of June for PG courses and June 2021 for PhD courses in offline mode.
- RUET Registration will commence from the 3rd week of February 2021.
- The prescribed fee for RUET 2021 application form is expected to be INR 1000 this year.
- Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Check RUET Eligibility
- The exam consists of 120 objective type multiple choice questions of equal weightage.
- Duration of the exam for UG and PG test will be 2 hours and 3 hours for PhD Programmes. Check RUET Exam Pattern
- Test paper consists of 3 sections and each section has different weightage and a different number of questions.
Faculties of the University
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Dental Sciences Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Health & Nutrition Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Commerce & Management
- Faculty of Professional Studies
- Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Juridical Sciences (LAW)
- Faculty of Sciences
RUET 2021 Exam Date
Candidates can check their course exam scheduled (tentatively) as given below:
|RUET 2021||Exam Date (UG)||Exam Date (PG)|
|RUET 2021 Application Form Availability||3rd week of February 2021||3rd week of February 2021|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||1st week of April 2021||3rd week of May 2021|
|Admit Card Availability||2nd week of April 2021||3rd week of May 2021|
|RUET 2021 Exam||3rd week of April 2021||1st week of June 2021|
|Declaration of RUET Result||4th week of May 2021||3rd week of June 2021|
RUET 2021 Exam Highlights
|Conducting Body||Rama University, U.P.|
|Mode of RUET||Offline Pen Paper Based Test|
|Medium of RUET||English / Hindi|
|Duration of RUET||UG and PG - 2 Hours and |
Ph.D. – 3 Hours
|Type and Number of Questions||Objective Type 120 Questions|
|Course Offered||UG, PG and Ph.D.|
RUET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for RUET 2021 is based on academic qualification, minimum secured marks in qualifying exam as is given below herewith:
- For UG Program: Must pass 10+2 from recognised State Board of Education or Central Board of Education or equivalent with minimum 50% Marks
- For PG Program: Must have 3-years graduation degree from any recognized university or institute with minimum 50% Marks
- For Ph.D. Program: Must have Master Degree in Subject applied for Ph.D. Programme from any recognized university or institute with minimum 55% Marks
- No Age Limit is applied for RUET 2021
RUET 2021 Application Form
Application Form for RUET 2021 will be available from the first week of February 2021. RUET 2021 Application Form can be obtained through both modes via online and offline. The applicant can either buy the application form from any campus of Rama University or can apply online through the official website of the Rama University. The prescribed fee for RUET 2021 application form is INR 1000.
- Buy application form from any campus of Rama University
- Fill it as per the instruction is given with the form
- Fill an additional form for Admit Card
- Paste Photograph on Application form for RUET 2021 and Admit Card
- Deposit filled up RUET Application form directly to Rama University campus with a prescribed fee or send it through the post to campus at:
- Payment can be made either to depositing in the University’s bank a/c or through DD in the name of Rama University and enclose it with application form.
- Don’t staple photograph on application and admit card
- Leave blank space for roll number
- Payment through DD: DD should be made in the name of “Rama University, payable at Delhi / Kanpur”
Process for online submission of application form for RUET 2021 can be performed in easy steps which start from online registration on official website of RAMA University i.e. www.ramauniversity.ac.in.
- Go to the official website of Rama University: www.ramauniversity.ac.in
- Go to admission and click on apply online
- Click on “Register Now”
- Fill Name, address, country, state, city, email address, program
- Click on “Continue”
- Registration confirmation will be sent to the registered email address
- Click on a verification link given in an email from Rama University
- Come back to the same webpage from where registration was done
- Fill user name and password (as mentioned in registration email)
- Click on submit button
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Center name, faculty code & course code: select from the drop-down menu
- Personal details:
- Name, father's name, mother's name
- Mailing address
- Date of birth
- Category, Sub-category
- Date of Birth: As mentioned in 10th class certificate
- Scanned image of the signature
- Scanned image of mark-sheet / certificate of qualifying exam
- Submit application form
- On submission, Unique Identification Number will be generated
- Pay online through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card etc. or download filled up form and send it via post or deposit fee amount to bank a/c of Rama University and depositing receipt via email mentioning unique ID number.
RUET 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card for RUET 2021 Exam will release in the second week of April for UG courses and in the third week of May for PG courses at the official website i.e. ramauniversity.ac.in. Admit card will be sent via post to the applicant who applied through offline mode.
Applicants who applied through online mode will get it on their registered email or can download it from Rama University’s website using unique ID number and password.
How to Download Admit Card
Admit card for RUET 2021 will be a compulsory document to carry within examination hall without which entrance to the examination hall and attempt for RUET 2021 exam will not be permitted in any case. Follow these simple steps to obtain RUET admit card-
- Visit RUET official website i.e. ramauniversity.ac.in.
- Go to RUET 2021 Admit Card
- Login with a registered email address, unique ID number and password
- Download RUET Admit Card 2021.
- Save it and take a printout for future reference.
Information on admit card for RUET 2021 exam will be related to candidate and exam e.g. name of the candidate, address, date of birth, name of examination, address of examination center, candidate’s photograph and signature etc. Keep one photo ID proof with admit card for verification purpose.
Rama University conducts RUET at its own campuses as mentioned below:
Rama Medical College Campus, Rama City, Mandhana, Kanpur
Rama Dental College
A-1/8, Lakhanpur, Kanpur (U.P.) - 208 024
Rama Medical College
38 km milestone, NH-24 (Delhi- Hapur Highway), Pilkhuwa, Hapur
RUET 2021 Exam Pattern
RUET 2021 Exam will be offline pen – paper-based exam to be conducted in 2 hours duration for UG and PG program and 3 hours for the Ph.D. program. The question paper will be in 3 parts. First 2 parts are common for all applicants and 1 part is related to the applied study programs. Sections are named as –
a) General English
b) General Knowledge and Numerical Ability
c) Subject Ability
Duration of 2 hours provides 1 minute time for 1 question. Objective type multiple choice questions are divided into 3 sections consisting of 20 questions in each of the first 2 sections and 80 questions in the section. RUET 2021 exam is of total 120 marks; each question carries 1 mark for right answer and negative marking is not applicable.
Exam Pattern Highlights
|RUET 2021 Exam Mode||offline pen & paper-based|
|Number of papers in RUET 2021||1 Paper|
|Number of sections||3 Sections|
|Question Paper Type||Objective Type, Multiple Choice|
|RUET 2021 Total Marks||120 Marks|
|RUET 2021 Exam duration||2 Hours (UG & PG) |
3 Hours (Ph.D.)
|RUET 2021 Exam language||English|
|Number of Questions||Total 120 (20 in each Section A & B and 80 in Section C)|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each Right Answer|
|Negative Marking||Not Applicable|
Check Here RUET Exam Pattern
RUET 2021 Syllabus
Syllabus for RUET 2021 consists of 3 sections and each section has different weightage on the basis of marks. Syllabus for RUET 2021 entrance exam as is displayed by RAMA University as follows:
RUET 2021 exam syllabus for UG study programs is based on UP Secondary Board Syllabus (up to Class 10th) and Higher Senior Secondary & Senior Secondary syllabus (Class11th & 12th) standard. RUET 2021 exam is for qualifying admission to various programs. Considering different backgrounds of applicants, exam syllabus content is separate for every group.
RUET 2021 exam syllabus standard for PG study programs will be based on the syllabus of Class 12th and graduation related to program applied by the applicant.
|Sections||Exam Subjects / Topics||Standard of Syllabus & Contents Derived Class-wise Board Syllabus)|
|A||General English||Class 10+2 Standard and as per the Syllabus of UP Board of Secondary Education|
|B||General Knowledge & Numerical Ability||-|
|C||Subject Ability||UG Programme - 10+2 Standard and as per Syllabus of UP Board of Secondary Education PG Programme – Graduation Standard|
Content of Syllabus
General English language and knowledge & numerical ability test will be common for all applicants and subject ability will be according to the study programs applied by the applicants for admission.
|Exam Subject/ Topics||Description of Content|
|General English|| |
Meaning / Synonym / Antonym
Fill in the Blanks
|General Knowledge & Numerical Ability|| |
Day to day National & International Events
Science & Economics
|Subject Ability||Subject topics depend upon the study programme applied for the admission as is already described in the above-mentioned table|
RUET 2021 Result
Result for RUET 2021 entrance exam is expected to be announced in the last week of May for UG programs and in the second week of June for PG programs. The result will be displayed on its official website i.e. ramauniversity.ac.in
RUET 2021 Result will be sent to the candidate directly to the email address. The result has to be downloaded from the official website for admissions to RAMA University.
How to Download Score Card
- Visit official website i.e. ramauniversity.ac.in
- Go to RUET 2021 Result.
- Fill required information: Application No. and Date of Birth
- Click on submit button
- Result will be displayed on your screen.
- Download it and take a printout for the same.
RUET 2021 Counselling Process
Counselling process starts with the declaration of Result for RUET 2021. Applicant’s name is disclosed on RAMA University’s website and date & time is also mentioned for counselling rank-wise. Shortlisted applicants will be called by the University Admission Office for taking part in counselling process.
Applicant’s parents or guardian will have to be present during counselling session. Candidate must carry below-mentioned documents during counselling process:
- Class 10th Mark-sheet or equivalent examination certificate & marks sheet.
- Class 12th Certificate or equivalent examination certificate & marks sheet.
- Graduation Certificate and mark-sheet as per eligibility of the program applied
- Character certificate from school /college from where applicant passed out last
- Reserved category proof/certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate as per the norms
- Transfer certificate issued by school or college where applicant passed the qualifying exam
- Migration certificate released by last attended college / institution / university
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.