Updated On - April 23rd 2019
LNCT University is a Private University situated in Bhopal, of Madhya Pradesh. It was established in 2015 by the LNCT group. It is a private University approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, and recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC). LNCTU provides quality education to their students with great infrastructure facilities.
LNCT University Highlights-
University Grant Commission (UGC)
1500 seating capacity
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
LNCT University Courses-
LNCT offers undergraduate, post graduate and research level programs under various streams, i.e. Medical, Journalism & Mass Communication, Engineering, Hotel Management & Tourism, Management, Library Science, Pharmacy, Law, Paramedical Science, Nursing and Ayurveda.
LNCTU Entrance Exam Required-
- MBBS admissions are done on the basis of valid score in NEET.
- B.Tech admissions are based on candidates’ JEE Main or PET scores.
- Candidate with CAT/MAT scores is eligible for MBA.
- Admission to MD/MS is done on the basis of candidate’s score in NEET PG.
- Applicants with valid GATE score are given preference in M.Tech admission.
For more information about LNCT University Admissions Click Here
LNCT University Ph.D-
The university provides research programs in various streams i.e, Engineering, Science, Management, Computer Applications, Commerce, Medical Science, Ayurveda, Pharmacy, Journalism, Law, Arts, and Nursing.
Eligibility criteria- Post-graduation in relevant stream with 55% marks is mandatory to apply. The candidates who have cleared the M.Phil. coursework with at least 55% marks in aggregate are also eligible for ph.d.
Note- The selection procedure of the university comprises of an English language test which is followed by GD/Personal interview and program based written test/creative/physical test is conducted wherever necessary.
For LNCT University fee structure Click Here
LNCT University Awards-
- Awarded As The Fastest Rising University Of Madhya Pradesh
- Awarded As The Most Promising University Of Central India
LNCT University Scholarship-
For programs after 10+2
93% aggregate and above (excluding Fine Arts / Physical Education/ Performing Arts / vocational / non written subjects) in CBSE / ISC / State Boards of Class XII.
88% aggregate and above (excluding Fine Arts / Physical Education/ Performing Arts / vocational / non written subjects) in CBSE / ISC / State Boards of Class XII.
70% aggregate and above (excluding Performing Arts / Fine Arts / non written subjects / Physical Education / vocational ) in CBSE / ISC / State Boards of Class XII.
For programs after Graduation
Non-MBA - 93% aggregate and above (excluding Physical Education/ Fine Arts / Performing Arts / vocational / non written subjects) in CBSE / ISC / State Boards of Class XII and 80% in Graduation
Non-MBA- 88% aggregate and above (excluding Physical Education/ Fine Arts / Performing Arts / vocational / non written subjects) in CBSE / ISC / State Boards of Class XII and 75% in Graduation.
CAT-80 Percentile and above/MAT Score – 550 and above/GMAT Score – 500 and above
*International Players (Gold, Silver & Bronze position only)
*National Medal winners (Gold, Silver & Bronze position only)
*Admission selection will be based on Interview and Sports trial.
# Recognized by:
- Olympic Games by IOC
- Asian Games by Olympic Council of Asia
- Commonwealth Games, S.A.F. Games, and Afro Asian Games.
- Paralympics Games (recognized/affiliated by IOC and/or MYAS)
- World championships under International Sports Federation (IOA and/or MYAS recognized/affiliated Games)
- Asian Championship organized by International Federation of the concerned game (recognized/affiliated by MYAS or IOA)