LNCT University was established in the year 2015 by the LNCT group of Institutions. This University is located in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. LNCT is a private University approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, and University Grant Commission (UGC).
LNCT University has 13 schools under its jurisdiction. Under these schools, MBBS, B.Pharm., B.Tech, BAMS, B.A.LLB, BHM, B.Sc., BBA, BPT, BMLT, B.Com are offered at the UG level whereas MD/MS, M.Pharm, MBA, MHM, M.Sc., M.Tech, LLM, Master of Cyber Law, M.Com. are offered at the PG level.
LNCT University also offers Ph.D. program in various disciplines. Diploma and Certificate programs are also offered as a part of their curriculum.
- The application form for all the courses are available in online and offline modes.
- The eligibility for BBA and BHM course is a pass in 10+2 from a recognized board.
- For B.Sc.(Nursing), the student should have completed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.
- The minimum eligibility for B.Com. course is a pass in 10+2 with 50% marks and Commerce as a subject.
- For BPT and BMLT courses, candidates should have completed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks, and with PCB subjects.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 with 60% marks and with PCM subjects can only apply for B.Sc. Computer Science.
- Admission to BBA, BHM, B.Sc., B.Com, BPT, BMLT is merit-based.
- Candidates seeking admission for MBBS, B.Tech, BAMS and BA.LLB should have completed 10+2 with minimum 60% marks.
- Admission to MBBS is done on the basis of valid score in NEET.
- The admission for B.Tech course is based on candidates’ JEE Main or PET scores.
- Candidates seeking admission for BAMS should qualify Pahunt Entrance Exam .
- BA LLB admission is done on the basis of merit obtained by the candidate in 10+2 examination.
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field can apply for M.Sc., MHM, MBA courses.
- Candidate with CAT/MAT scores are eligible for MBA program.
- Applicants for MD/MS, M.Tech, M.Pharm and LLM courses should have Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
- Admission to MD/MS is done on the basis of candidate’s score in NEET PG.
- Applicants with valid GATE score are given preference in M.Tech admission.
- M.Pharm admission is based on valid rank in GPAT.
- The basic eligibility criteria for the Ph.D. program is a postgraduate degree with minimum 55% marks.
- The admission process is based on the Ph.D. Entrance test conducted by the university.
Read More: LNCT University Fees Structure
LNCT University Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the Institute||LNCT University, Bhopal|
|Type of the Institute||Private (Deemed University)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance and merit based|
|Application Mode||Online and offline|
|Name of the Entrance Test||B.Tech – JEE Main / PET (Chhattisgarh)|
|MBBS – NEET|
|BAMS – Pahunt Entrance Exams|
|M. Tech – GATE|
|MD/MS – NEET PG|
|MBA – CAT/MAT|