Ajeenkya DY Patil University (ADYPU) was established in 2015. The university is ranked 10th in Emerging Engineering Institutes Placement by Times Engineering Survey 2020 and ranked 3rd in Top Emerging Institutes. ADYPU offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and PhD programs in the discipline of Engineering, Management, Design and many more.
|Approved By||AICTE, UGC|
|Entrance Exam||National: AAT, Uni-GAUGE, MAT, XAT, CAT, CMAT, ATMA, GATE, NATA State: MAH MArch CET University: ACTE|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG and PhD|
|Top Recruiters||Vision Mechatronics, Vodafone, TCS, Piaggio, Tata Motors, Reliance, TeachForIndia, Byjus, Siemens, Jio, Asian Paints, etc.|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 7987821654 email@example.com|
|Address||Charoli Bk.via Lohegaon, District Pune - 412105, Maharashtra, India|
Through its quality education delivery and excellent service, ADYPU has been awarded the following titles:
- The Best Private University of the Year 2018 by ASSOCHAM
- Best Education Brand 2018-19 by Economic Times
- Education Technology Innovation Award for Competency-based Transcript System
ADYPU offers the following courses with the mentioned specializations:
|BBA||Sales and Marketing Entrepreneurship and Innovation Financial Services International Business Logistics and Supply Chain Management Sports Management Aviation Management||10+2 with a minimum of 45%|
|MBA||Business Innovation and Strategy Media and Communication Banking and Financial Services International Business Digital Marketing and E-commerce Healthcare and Hospital Management Human Resource Marketing Finance Business Analytics Aviation Management Hospitality Management Sports Management||Graduation + CAT|
|B.Des||Automobile Design Product Design Graphic Design Fashion Design||10+2 or 3 years Diploma by the Central/State Government|
|M.Des||Automobile Design Engineering Product Design Computer Interaction Design Design Driven Entrepreneurship||Graduation with a minimum of 45%|
|B.Arch||Architecture||10+2 with a minimum of 50% in PCM|
|M.Arch||Environmental Architecture||B.Arch with a minimum of 50% + GATE/MAH M-Arch CET|
|B.Tech||Computer Engineering Mechanical Engineering Mechatronics Engineering Biotechnology Biomedical||10+2 with a minimum of 50% with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects + ACET|
|M.Tech||Computer Engineering BioEngineering Automotive Product Engineering Digital Engineering||Graduation with a minimum of 50% + GATE|
|BA||Liberal Arts||10+2 with a minimum of 45%|
|LLB||-||Graduation with a minimum of 45%|
Note: There is a 5% relaxation on the cut-off percentage for students belonging to the reserved category
Check: ADYPU, Pune Courses and Fees
Admissions are strictly merit-based. Candidates need to appear for the common entrance test for a centralized admission procedure. ACET (ADYPU Common Entrance Test) is conducted for every course offered by the college.
How to Apply?
- Check the eligibility criteria for the course you are applying for.
- The application process has been divided into two steps:
- Candidates have to register themselves only and appear for ACET.
- After your application gets shortlisted based on your ACET results, you will be invited to the campus for a counselling session and a personal interview (PI) round.
- If selected, you will be notified of the same.
- The selected candidates will have to sign an “Acceptance of Admission Form” to confirm their seats.
Candidates need to appear for the following qualifying exams:
The Placement and Corporate Relations at ADYPU works together with the student body, university, and the industry practitioners. Prior to the campus recruitment drives, students are sent for internship programmes. Under the program, the students receive hands-on training under the supervision of industry professionals. It gets the students familiarized with the work culture of an organization.
Placement highlights at ADYPU
- Highest Package Offered: INR 14 LPA
- Average Package Offered: INR 6.5 LPA
- % of Students Placed (2019): 80%
- Top Recruiters: Vision Mechatronics, Vodafone, TCS, Piaggio, Tata Motors, Reliance, TeachForIndia, Byjus, Siemens, Jio, Asian Paints, Mahindra, Concentrix, Juspay, HSBC, Jaro education, CEAT, Atos Syntel, Wipro, Cognizant, Mphasis, etc.
Check: ADYPU, Pune Placement
ADYPU has a total of 52 teaching faculty out of a total of 400 faculty members. Here is the department-wise faculty strength at ADYPU:
- School of Management- 7 faculty
- DYPDC School of Design- 8 faculty
- School of Hotel Management- 10 faculty
- School of Engineering- 12 faculty
- School of Film and Media- 4 faculty
- School of Liberal Arts- 4 faculty
- School of Law- 5 faculty
- Center for Learning and Teaching- 2 faculty
Check: ADYPU, Pune Faculty
Ques. Does Ajeenkya DY Patil University offer scholarships?
Ans. ADYPU offers various scholarship programs for the different courses offered. ADYPU has introduced the “Police Scholarship Program”. Under this, the ward of police personnel gets up to 50% of scholarship. Candidates scoring more than 95% in 10+2 get 100% scholarship.
Ques. Are there any Post Graduate Diploma courses at Ajeenkya DY Patil University?
Ans. ADYPU offers 2 courses under Post Graduate Diploma (PGDP): Design Driven Entrepreneurship and Digital Modeling.
- PGDP in Design Driven Entrepreneurship is an 11 months course. Students need to attend the course full time while working professionals need to attend the classes on the weekends. Candidates need to have a Graduation degree in any discipline to apply.
- PGDP in Digital Modeling is a 9 months course. Candidates are eligible to apply if they have a degree in Graduation in any discipline or 3 years full-time diploma in Engineering.
Ques. How can I enrol for the PhD course at Ajeenkya DY Patil University?
Ans. Candidates need to apply online through the official website. If eligible, they will have to appear for the PhD Entrance Test (PET).
Ques. Is there any registration fee for ACTE at Ajeenkya DY Patil University?
Ans. ACTE is the common entrance test for ADYPU. Every candidate needs to appear for ACTE for any course they choose to apply to. A registration fee of INR 2000 is to be paid for the same.
Ques. When can I avail the counselling services at Ajeenkya DY Patil University?
Ans. Any student can avail the counselling services through an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org. The counselling services are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1.30 PM to 5.30 PM.