Ajeenkya DY Patil University(ADYPU) Pune has been established under Maharashtra Govt. Act of 2015 of Government of Maharashtra. In the coming five years, ADYPU will be recognized as one of the top 10 institutions in the country for academic excellence in teaching, research and quality of service. They believe in Inspiration, Intuition, Imagination and Innovation.
Ajeenkya DY Patil University offers the best undergraduate and postgraduate programs in unique areas.
Following are the Schools under ADYPU which offers wide range of courses from which they can choose:
University Grant Commission (UGC)
All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
Type of University
Read: Ajeenkya DY Patil University admission
ADUPU offers UG Courses such B.Tech, B.Des, BBA, L.L.B, BA.L.LB and BA.
- For admission in B.Tech, candidate must have completed 12th or Diploma or B.Sc with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- For courses like BHM, B.Des, BCA, BBA, B.Com BA.L.L.B, candidate must have passed his/her Class XII in Arts/Science or Commerce with minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
ADYPU offers admission in PG Courses under many specializations. PG courses like MBA, M.Des, L.L.M, MCA and many more.
- For M.Des and M.Tech, candidate must have completed their Graduation with minimum 55% aggregate marks.
- For admission in MBA, candidate must have completed Bachelor’s in any discipline with minimum 50% marks along with valid score card of CAT/MAT/XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA.
- For L.L.M, Candidates must have a three or five years L.L.B Degree from any Indian or Foreign University recognized by the UGC with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade.
Read more: Ajeenkya DY Patil University fees structure
Candidate seeking admission in various courses in ADYPU must give ACET- which is entrance exam of University followed by personal interview.
AYPDU Pune focuses is to ensure that the student develops requisite competencies to be industry ready, so that they can hit the ground running, and blend seamlessly into any organization. They believe in making their students employable and thorough Professionals who will lead the corporate world towards success.
Events like organizing Placement drives, Undertaking needs analysis and expectations organizing pre-placement training for students which comprises of Soft Skills, Grooming & Etiquette learning and Mock Interviews.
Read more: Ajeenkya DY Patil University placements
AYPDU has collaborations with many International Universities which focuses primarily on student and teacher mobility, the establishment of joint educational programs, research projects etc. Through these tie-ups our students can go aboard to study and consequently their students can come on our campus as exchange students.
International Universities include Coventry University, Northumbria University, Newcastle, University of South Carolina, Queens College and many more.