Sri Satya Sai University of Technology & Medical Sciences (SSSUTMS), Bhopal is a private university established in the year 2013. The university is located in Sehore, MP. SSSUTMS is a coeducational university. It is approved by UGC, AICTE. SSSUTMS aims to provide higher education to all the students and make them efficient in every aspect.
SSSUTMS offers multidisciplinary courses in various fields of engineering, medical, languages, pharmacy, science etc. The university avail courses ranging from diploma to Ph.D.
Dr. R.P. Singh
Type of University
UGC, AICTE, BCI, MCI
- School of Engineering
- School of MCA
- School of Management
- College of Pharmacy
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Education
- Institute of Teachers Education
- School of Physical Education
- School of Hotel Management
- University Teaching Department (UTD)
- School of Paramedical Studies
- School of Agriculture
- School of Law
- School of Homoeopathy
- Faculty of Education
SSSUTMS courses and eligibility criteria
SSSUTMS diploma programme
- SSSUTMS offers diploma programme in two fields one is pharmacy and other is engineering.
- SSSUTMS offers 2-year, diploma in pharmacy. A candidate who has passed 12th standard with 45% marks in PCB/PCM is eligible for the programme.
- SSSUTMS offers 3-year, diploma in engineering. A candidate who has passed 10th standard or equivalent with Mathematics and Science from a recognized Board/ University is eligible for the programme.
SSSUTMS paramedical programme
- SSSUTMS offers Bachelor degree programme in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy of 4.5-year duration and Bachelor in Medical Lab Technician (BMLT) of 3-year duration.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 with PCB and scored 50% aggregate is eligible for the programme.
SSSUTMS undergraduate programme
- SSSUTMS offers full-time undergraduate programmes like B.Tech, B.Pharma, B.HMCT, B.Ed, B.P.E.S, B.P.Ed, BBA, BCA, B.Com, B.Sc, LLB in a number of specializations.
- The course duration for different courses is different.
- Students who are seeking admission in any of the undergraduate programmes in any of the undergraduate programme must have passed 10+2 with minimum 55% aggregate from a recognized board.
SSSUTMS post-graduate programme
- SSSUTMS offers post-graduate programme in M.Tech, M.T.M, M.Pharma, MCA, MBA, M.A.M, M.Sc., MA, M.Com in various specializations.
- The students should have completed graduation in the respective field for seeking admission in any of the post-graduate programmes.
SSSUTMS Ph.D programme
- SSSUTMS started offering Ph.D. programme from session 2013-14.
- SSSUTMS offers Ph. D programme in the Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, Management, Education, Basic & Applied Sciences, Commerce, Social Sciences, Humanities, and English etc...
- A candidate must have completed their post-graduation programme for seeking admission in the Ph.D. programme.
Know more about SSSUTMS courses and fees
- SSSUTMS offers an offline mode of application for the different programme.
- Candidates can apply to all the courses through offline mode, by obtaining the application form from the university.
- Admission to all the courses at SSSUTMS will be done on the basis of scores obtained in an entrance test conducted by the university, followed by counseling.
- Admission in courses like BPES, LL.B, BPT, BOT, BMLT, and BST is based on the merit in the qualifying exam.
Know more about SSSUTMS admissions
- Scholarship schemes for students belonging to reserved classes pursuing higher education are introduced.
- Candidates can apply online on the website of Adim Jati Kalyan Vibhag for availing scholarship programme.
- SSSUTMS have a scholarship cell which helps the students and sorts their issues regarding scholarships.