Xavier University (XUB) founded in 2013, is registered to University Grants Commission (UGC) and accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA). The University offers education in Management, Human Resource Management, Rural Management, Computer Science and Engineering, etc. The registration window for management courses open in the month of December, the application forms are currently available at ximb.edu.in.
Xavier University (XUB) Highlights
National: XAT/ CAT/ GMAT/ NMAT/ AILET/ CLAT
University: XRAT/ XGMT/ XLET/ XEEE
|Number of Courses|
Xavier University (XUB) Ranking
- XUB has been honored with Four Palmes Global Award by Eduniversal Convention at the University of Dubrovnik, Croatia in 2018 for outstanding academic excellence and internationalization in management education and research.
- XIMB and XUB have been awarded A*** National Grading and A*** State Grading by CRISIL.
- XUB has been awarded Eduniversal Masters Ranking 2018.
- XIMB, XUB has been ranked 2nd amongst the Top 13 Private B-Schools of Super Excellence CSR-GHRDC B-School Survey 2018.
- Ranked 4th among the top 50 B-Schools in the Chronicles B-School Survey 2018. It has been ranked 6th among India’s Top 10 Private B-Schools and 10th among India’s Top 100 B-Schools in the Outlook Management B-School Survey 2018.
- Rural Management Program of XSRM, XUB has been ranked 1st among colleges offering sector-specific programs in the Chronicle B-School Survey 2018.
- RM, HRM, SM and MC programs of XUB have been ranked 2nd among the Top 12 B-Schools by Sector in the CSR-GHRDC B-School Survey 2018.
Schools of Xavier University (XUB)
XUB has the following schools providing UG, PG and Ph.D. courses.
- Xavier Institute of Management – Read more
- Xavier School of Human Resource Management
- Xavier School of Rural Management
- Xavier School of Sustainability
- Xavier School of Communications
- Xavier School of Commerce
- Xavier School of Economics
- Xavier School of Computer Science and Engineering
- Xavier Law School
- Xavier Center for Humanities and Compassion Studies
- Xavier Emlyon Business School
- School of Government and Public Affairs
Xavier University (XUB) Courses
XUB offers UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs in various disciplines. Tabulated below are the details for same:
|BBM||HRM, Marketing||Passed 10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks||6,40,000|
|B.Sc.||Mass Communication, Sustainable Development, Economics||Passed 10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks|
|B.Tech||Computer and Science Engineering||Passed 10+2 (HSC) in Science stream with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks||10,50,000|
- Passed 10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks
- Obtained a valid score in XLET/CLAT/AILET
|MA||Mass Communication, Advertising and Public Relations||Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university||9,70,000|
|M.Sc.||Economics||BA/B.Sc. in Economics with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks||7,25,000|
|M.Tech||Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and Analytics|
- BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc. with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks
- Obtained a valid score in XEEE
|MBA||BM, HRM, Global, RM, SM, UMG|
- Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks
- Obtained a valid score in XAT/CAT/GMAT/XGMT/NMAT
|Executive MBA||BM, BA|
- Graduation with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks
- 3 years of working experience in public, private or government sector
- Self-employed person with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Obtained a valid score in CAT/XAT/GMAT/XGMT
- Minimum age 23 years
- B.Com/B.Sc./BA/B.Tech or CA/CS/CMA with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks
- Obtained a valid score in CAT/XAT/GMAT/XGMT/NMAT
- B.Arch/BCE with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (OR)
- Master’s in Geography/Economics/Sociology with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks
- Graduation in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
|Ph.D.||Management Studies, Business Management, Human Resource Management, Rural Management, Organizational Behaviour, Sustainability, Urban Management and Governance, Urban and Planning, Communications, Commerce, Accounting, Finance, Computer Science and Engineering|
- PGDM/MBA and first division throughout the academic year
- Obtained a valid score in XRAT followed by Subject Test, Presentation and Personal Interview
Check XUB Courses and Fees
Xavier University (XUB) Admission
Step 1: Fill up the "Login Details" to create and receive by email a unique XUBID/Login ID and Password for applying to XUB. Click here
Step 2: Login with your XUBID/Login ID and Password. Fill up the Personal Details, Academic Details, Professional Details, choose the program/s you want to apply for and the respective test option/s, upload your photo and signature. Click on “Submit”.
Step 3: Pay the application fee of INR 1,600 (for the first option) and INR 800 (each for the subsequent option) through the Payment Gateway.
Step 4: After successful submission of the application form and fee applicants will receive a confirmation email regarding the acceptance of online application form.
Read more about: XUB Admission
- Candidates applying for UG Courses will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Evaluation of SoP and Personal Interview.
- Candidates applying for PG and Ph.D. Courses will be called for Subject Test, Presentation followed by Personal Interview.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of any of the following exams:
|MBA - BM|
|MBA - GM|
|EMBA - BM|
|EMBA - BA|
|BA LLB, BBA LLB|
Xavier University (XUB) Placement
The XUB provides full-fledged placement training to students through workshops, seminars, group discussions, and internships. The institute has achieved 100% placement for its MBA program. Some of the placement highlights of XUB are:
- The highest domestic salary ranges from INR 24.50 Lakhs p.a. To INR 23.50 Lakhs p.a.
- The average salary ranges from INR 14.31 Lakhs p.a. to INR 12.91 Lakhs p.a.
- The median salary ranges from INR 14.16 Lakhs p.a. To INR 12.76 Lakhs p.a.
- 104 companies participated in the placement
Top recruiters of XUB: HCL Technologies, Wipro, IBM, Tata Metaliks, Intellect Design, HSBC Analytics, HDFC Bank, Mu Sigma, Larsen & Toubro, GMR, Tata Steel, Godrej & Boyce, and Vedanta,Hero MotoCorp, UltraTech, TASL, Times OOH, Enhance Group, CRISIL, HSBC IB, ICICI Bank, TCS, Royal Bank of Scotland, VMware, Tiger Analytics, Bajaj Allianz, etc.
Check XUB Placement
Xavier University (XUB) Faculty
XUB has more than 130 full-time faculty members in XUB, apart from a big pool of eminent part-time and visiting faculty from academia and industry. The faculty of XUB are highly qualified and experienced. Some of the achievements of XUB’s faculty are as follows:
Prof. Tania Saritova Rath-
- Qualification: Ph.D. (HRM), MA, PGDM, CAIIB
- Achievement: Completion of ISTD Diploma in Training and Development, Trainer Certification Dip TD obtained from ISTD, Delhi on 20-April-16. Authorized to use Dip TD as a suffix.
Prof. Tamoghna Acharya-
- Qualification: Ph.D (Oceanography), M.Sc. (Environmental Science).
- Achievement: Received WIPRO-XUB best paper presentation award for the talk and quote; Convergence for mitigation and adaptation to climate change; Case studies from coastal Odisha & quote on 11-August-16.
Prof. Elizabeth Abba-
- Qualification: Ph.D (Environmental Management) M.Sc. (Chemistry), PG Diploma (Pollution Control Technology).
- Achievement: Srushti Mitra Award-2015 in the category Environment Slide show Senior\Preparing Teachers to stimulate students for Developing Research Skills on 5-June-16.
Prof. Tathagata Chatterji-
- Qualification: Ph.D, M.Arch.
- Achievement: Received Gerd Albers Award for best publication of the year from ISOCARP (International Society of City and Regional Planners, during 52nd ISOCARP World Congress at Durban, South Africa on 15-September-16
Check XUB Faculty
Xavier University (XUB) FAQs
Ques. Is there any entrance exam for the University, if I have not appeared for any national/ state level exam? How can I apply?
Ans. Yes, Xavier has its own entrance exam by the name of Xavier General Management Aptitude Test (XGMT). It is an online admission test for MBA, MBF and executive MBA programs conducted by XUB at different locations viz. Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi. Candidates can apply by opting for the program through XGMT test option in the Academic Program Details section of the online application form. The fee for XGMT is INR 1,200 only. There is no separate form for XGMT. It is a multiple-choice type online test which requires comprehension potential of the candidates in verbal ability, quantitative ability, logical and analytical reasoning. Read more
Ques. I am a College/Institute/University rank holder in my Bachelor’s Degree. Can I apply for MBA programs of XUB, without CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ NMAT?
Ans. If you are a 1st/2nd/3rd/ position holder at College/Institute/University level, subject to the XUB eligibility criteria, you can apply for MBA (RM) and MBA (UMG) programs only, without CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ NMAT registration.
Ques. What is XRAT?
Ans. Xavier University Research Aptitude Test (XRAT) is a test of some basic skills considered essential for researchers, namely writing and verbal ability, comprehension, reasoning, and quantitative aptitude. The test booklet contains four sections (A, B, C, D). The time allowed for different sections are:- Section A: 30 minutes, Section B: 40 minutes, Section C: 40 minutes and Section D: 40 minutes (Total: 150 minutes). For some of the questions, the answers must be written within a specified word count range. XRAT is a test of total 100 marks. Read more
Ques. I have given CLAT/ AILET exam. Do I have to give XLET for getting admission in XLS?
Ans. Yes, Xavier Law Entrance Test (XLET) is compulsory to get admission in XLS. You will be selected on the basis of your marks obtained in CLAT, AILET and XLET.
Ques. I am in the final year of my Bachelor’s degree program. Can I apply to XUB now?
Ans. Yes, you may apply to XUB’s master‘s program even if you are in the final year of Bachelor’s degree program; subject to completing the final part of the degree examinations by June 15, 2019 and expecting your final results by September 30, 2019 with a minimum of 55%/60% aggregate marks.