Seacom Skills University (SSU), Birbhum is a private university established in the year 2014. It is recognized by UGC and approved by AICTE, PCI, and BCI. The University offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Diploma courses in different disciplines like Engineering, Social Science, Law, Science, Language, Pharmacy, Computer Applications, Agriculture, Commerce, Management, etc. It has state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities to create a better learning environment.
SSU Birbhum Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2014 | Private|
|Approvals & Recognition||UGC, AICTE, PCI, BCI|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Diploma|
|Campus Area||50 Acres|
SSU Birbhum Courses
Seacom Skills University offers the following courses at the UG and PG level:
|Department||Undergraduate courses||Postgraduate courses|
Read more: SSU Birbhum Courses and Fees
SSU Birbhum Admissions
Admissions to all the courses at Seacom Skills University are based on SSU CET followed by counselling. Candidates having a valid score in WBJEE can also apply for B.Tech. admission.
For Ph.D. admission, candidates need to have a valid score in university RET/Personal Interview
How to Apply?
- Candidates need to go to the official website of the university.
- Click on ‘Online Admissions’.
- Click on the level of the course you are applying for – Undergraduate, Postgraduate, or Diploma.
- Click on your course of interest.
- The Admission form will appear.
- Fill in the required information.
- After confirming that the details have been filled correctly, click on ‘Submit Application’.
- Pay the application fee and have the application form printed.
Read more: SSU Birbhum Admission
SSU Birbhum Facilities
The University offers the following student-centric facilities:
- Sports: There are outdoor sports facilities, Basketball court & Indoor sports facilities for its students.
- Hostel: The university has hostels with spacious rooms and all the necessary facilities
- Library: The library is well-stocked with a good collection of books on various subjects.
- Transport: The university provides transport facilities to its students so that they can reach college and go back home without any difficulty
- Medical Facilities: 24/7 medical facility is available inside the campus for the well-being of students
Read more: SSU Birbhum Hostel
SSU Birbhum FAQs
Ques. What are the skill-based and job-oriented programs offered at the university?
Ques. What is the WBJEE exam?
Ques. Can the students seeking admission pay the application fee online?
Ques. Does the University offer scholarships?
Ques. How can the students contact the University for Admission Related Queries?
- Registrar's Office: 9748 781 993
- Corporate Office: (+91) 8981 024 701 /02