Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya (SVVV) is a Private University located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh and was established in the year 2015 under Madhya Pradesh Niji Vishwavidyalaya (Sthapana Avam Sanchalan) Adhiniyam. SVVV has been established with the vision to be a leader in shaping better future for mankind through the traning, quality education and research. The University is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) and few of its department has been accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
The vision is to create an educational environment that engages deep intellectual, moral and spiritual stimulation, thereby nurturing leadership. The University is pursuing the mission to make a difference in sustaining the growth of global societies by developing socially responsible citizens.
There are about 20,000 students enrolled in these institutions. The University started offering academic programs from July 2016 with Shri Purushottamdas Pasari as First Chancellor and Dr. Upinder Dhar as First Vice Chancellor.
- Shri Vaishnav Higher Secondary School (1951)
- Shri Vaishnav Bal Mandir (1981)
- Shri Vaishnav Kanya Vidyalaya (1992)
- Shri Vaishnav Academy (1993)
- Shri Vaishnav Polytechnic (1962)
Institutions of Higher Learning
- Shri Vaishnav College of Commerce (1967)
- Shri Vaishnav Institute of Management (1987)
- Shri Vaishav Institute of Technology & Science (1995)
- Shri Vaishnav College of Teachers Training (2005)
- Shri Vaishnav Institute of Law (2005)
Know more about SVVV Admissions
Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya Courses and Eligibility
SVVV offering academic programs in the streams of computer applications, engineering and technology, architecture, management, forensic science, science, journalism and mass communication, social sciences, humanities and arts, fashion technology, agriculture, commerce and law.
- Admission to Undergraduate programs are open for candidates having passed 10+2 (Relevant Stream) with minimum required marks from a recognized board.
- The Minimum eligibility required to apply for Postgraduate programs is Graduation (Relevant Stream) from recognized Institute/ University.
- Doctoral Programs are open for candidates with Master’s/ M.Phil Degree (Relevant Stream) with minimum required marks from a recognized Institute/ University.
Note: Candidate looking for admission to any of the courses offered by Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya must check the eligibility criteria for that particular course before applying.
Check SVVV Courses and Fees
Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya Placements
Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya Placements are offered to all the candidates who have successfully completed their studies. The Placement Cell maintains good relations with prospective employers and strives to achieve best placement opportunity for each candidate. Total number of students placed this year were 270 out of 347 eligible and available students. Highest and Average Package offered till date is Rs. 9.0 lacs per annum and Rs. 3.33 lacs per annum respectively. TCS, HSBC, Infosys, HCL and L& T Infotech are among the recruiters at the University.
Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya Scholarships
Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya offers various scholarships to the deserving candidates on the basis of Merit, Merit-cum-means, GATE Score and to the University Employees and their Wards.
Get details about SVVV Scholarships
Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya International Collaborations
The University has already signed MoUs with St Cloud State University, Minnesota (United States) and Hanyang University, Seoul (South Korea) for student exchange, faculty exchange and joint research. Further, to ensure that students passing out from this University are job ready, SVVV has signed MoUs with industrial giants like IBM, Red Hat and NRDC (Ministry of Science and Technology) to offer academic programs suitable for industry.