Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) is a prestigious university established in the year 2014 at Warangal, Telangana. It offers UG, PG, Super speciality, Doctoral & Post-Doctoral courses in the field of Allopathy, Dental Surgery, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Unani, Nursing, Medical Lab Technology, and Physiotherapy. The admissions are done as per the merit in the NEET UG, NEET PG, AIPGET & other entrance examinations.
As per the latest updates, Kaloji Narayana Rao University Of Health Sciences, Warangal, has released the mop-up phase of the counselling allotment list. Candidates can check the allotment list from the official website knruhs.telangana.gov.in for KNRUHS Admission.
KNRUHS, Warangal has also issued the notification for admission into Under Graduate AYUSH Courses under Competent Authority Quota in Government AYUSH Colleges and category “A” seats in private un-aided AYUSH Colleges. Candidates who have appeared and cleared the cut-off of NEET 2020 can apply for TS Ayush Counselling 2020-21.
KNRUHS Warangal Admission
Admissions at this University are offered through different entrance exams which are mentioned below in the tabulated form. Candidates need to register for the respective websites of the entrance exams:
|MBBS, BDS, B.Sc. Nursing||NEET-UG|
|B.A.M.S., B.H.M.S., B.N.Y.C., B.U.M.S|
|BPT, B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology, M.Sc. Applied Nutrition, M.Sc. Applied Public Health||Merit-based|
|Master degrees in Ayurvedic, Homeopathic, Unani medicine||AIAPGET|
|Master degrees in Physiotherapy||Merit-based|
Read more: KNRUHS Admissions
KNRUHS Warangal Facilities
The Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences provides excellent infrastructural facilities. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Library: The University has a well-stocked library with an extensive collection of books on medical sciences. It remains open on working days and has all facilities to cater to the needs of readers
- Canteen: A well-spacious canteen is present inside the university campus which serves good quality food. Variety of food items are available to satisfy the appetite of the medicos
- Laboratories: The University has well-equipped laboratories with all necessary facilities for better practical education of students
KNRUHS Warangal FAQs
Ques. What is the eligibility for the courses offered by KNRUHS?
- MBBS, BDS: 10+2 in the Science stream with 50% marks
- PG Medical Degree, PG Diploma: MBBS/BDS
- DM, M.Ch.: MD/MS
Ques. Does KNRUHS have reservations?
Ques. What is the application fee of NEET?
Ques. How are the faculties of KNRUHS?
Ques. What is the registration fee that students have to pay while submitting the form for KNRUHS?
Ques. Does KNRUHS offer Fellowship Programs?
- Pain and Palliative Care
- Child Psychiatry
- Obstetric Medicine
- Cardiac Anaesthesia
- Fetal Medicine
- Paediatric Anaesthesia
- Head & Neck Surgical Oncology