Indiana University is a public research university located in Bloomington, Indiana, United States. Established in 1820, it is the largest university under the Indiana University system and is considered among the public ivy league universities in the US.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university has 16 schools and colleges that offer more than 550 undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs.
- The most popular majors are - Business/Commerce; Public Administration; Informatics; Kinesiology and Exercise Science; and Psychology.
- The university accommodates 36% of the student population in 23 housing facilities on its campus of 1937 acres.
Indiana University Bloomington Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/PTE/MELAB|
|Application Fee||USD 65|
|Intake Season||February 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for the UG programs can be submitted on the official website or through Common or Coalition Application and for the graduate programs on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and fees||35,456|
|Room and board||10,466|
|Total direct costs||45,922|
|Books and supplies||930|
- The university provides 39% students with some form of financial aid
- The average annual need-based scholarships offered by university is of USD 12,207.
The university offers its more than 250,000 alumni with benefits like travel programs, scholarships and awards, store discounts and much more.