University of Massachusetts is the urban public research university in Boston, Massachusetts. It is located on the Columbia Point Peninsula in Boston, and is also the third largest campus in the 5 campus university.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- About 80 undergraduate and 48 masters’ degree programs under 10 schools are running in the university currently. Some of the popular majors are – Psychology, Social Sciences, Biological Sciences, etc.
- On a 120 acre campus of the university, offers both on-campus and off-campus housing to students.
University of Massachusetts Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts; SOP; LOR|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL|
|Application fee||USD 100|
|Additional Requirements||Essay and Resume; Personal Statement|
|Intake Season||Spring – November 15; Fall – June 15|
How to Apply – Sign up to create a new profile to apply for the university;
- For Undergraduate: Apply through either Common Application or UMASS Boston Application.
- For Graduate: Apply through Graduate Application.
Cost and Scholarships
Cost of Attendance
- The estimated cost for an international undergraduate student to attend University of Massachusetts Boston for the academic year 2018-19 is 34,286 USD. This is inclusive of tuition, mandatory fee, student activities and technology fee.
- The fee may vary depending upon the choice of course and selection of housing. Additionally, the cost of books, personal expenses, transportation, etc. may also vary depending upon personal choices.
Financial aid in the form of grants, loans and on campus employment is made available for the students. The acceptance rate of getting admission to this university is 69%.