Texas A & M University is a state university and an ocean-oriented campus which is located on Pelican Island. Established in 1962, the university offers unique marine and maritime programs.
|University Type||State University|
|UG Application Portal||Common Application; Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 9.8 billion|
|Student Retention Rate||68%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 56,812|
|Admission Helpdesk||409-740-4714 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university offers undergraduate, graduate, and ‘3+2’ program.
- Texas A & M Maritime Academy trains US Merchant Marine officers and is one of only seven US maritime academics.
- Student Residence Halls include 3 residence halls namely Atlantic/Pacific Halls, Hullabaloo/Oceans Halls, Albatross/Polaris Halls.
Texas A & M University Admissions
Intake session – Spring semester – December, Fall semester – March
- Transcripts, Letter of Recommendation
- Test Scores – SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS
- SAT – 1170
- ACT – 24
- TOEFL – 80 (iBT), 550 (paper based)
- IELTS – 6.0
- Application Fee – USD 75
- Additional Requirement –Resume, Essays
Cost of Attendance and Financial Aid
- Approximately 72% of the students receive financial assistance from the university.
- Total approximately $810 million of financial assistance is provided to the students.
Texas A & M University Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD per semester|
|Books and Supplies||1,000|
|Room and Board||10,000|
|Other Expenses Budget||2,520|
The university offers benefits to its alumni such as Reimbursement programs, tuition waiver, and many more.