College of DuPage is a public educational institution located in Glen Ellyn, Illinois.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- College of DuPage offers degrees and certificates in 23 fields of study. The most popular programs offered by the college are the following:
- Health Professions and Related Programs
- Liberal Arts and Sciences
- General Studies and Humanities
- Marketing and Related Support Services
- The highest offered degree at the college is an associate degree.
- The campus of the college is located in the suburb with a total enrolment of 28,627.
- The school doesn’t provide lodging facility at the campus. The students are required to make provision of their residential housing on their own.
College of DuPage Admission Process
|Language Proficiency Test||TOEFL or IELTS score|
|Application Fee||20 USD|
|Additional Requirement||Copy of Passport, Evidence of Legal Status, Autobiographical Statement, Photograph, Evidence of Financial Support|
|Intakes||Mid-August (Fall), Mid-January(Spring) and Late May(Summer)|
How to Apply
The applicants wanting to apply to the program can do that through the International Student Application Packet.
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition and Fees||9, 432 USD|
|Books and Supplies||1, 384 USD|
|Health Insurance ||1,428 USD|
|Living Expenses||8, 574 USD + 5% extra if living independently & not with family member|
|Total Expenditure||20, 818 USD|
College of DuPage doesn’t offer its students any kind of financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants. Those students are expected to pay their complete tuition fee.