Montana State University is public university located in Havre, Montana, United States. Established in 1929, it is a part Montana University System.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 6.4 million|
|Student Retention Rate||59%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time|
|Campus Housing Capacity||373|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 28,931|
|Admission Helpdesk||406.265.3704| firstname.lastname@example.org|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers over 40 majors and 30 minors at undergraduate and graduate level of programs.
- The most popular majors are - Elementary Education, Nursing, Business, Diesel Technology, Counsellor Education.
- The university has 2 residence halls providing on-campus housing to its student population.
Montana State University – Northern Admissions
Intake Season – Fall semester – July 1; Summer semester – April 1; Spring – November 1.
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- Application Fee –USD 30
- Additional Requirements – Resume; Proof of financial support
Applications must be submitted on the official website of the university.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 65% students receive some form of financial aid from the college.
- The average need based scholarship offered to students is of USD 4,236.
Montana State University – Northern Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Room and Board||6,470|
|On-Campus Other Budget||3,200|
|Books and Supplies||1,200|