Western Michigan University is a public research university located in Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States. Established in 1903, the university is among top 5 in the US for its aviation programs.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- 152 bachelors, 76 masters, and 33 doctoral programs are offered through 7 colleges.
- Popular majors are - Business, Management, Marketing; Health Professions; Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies; Engineering; and Visual and Performing Arts.
- The university has a campus of over 1,200 acress with 12 residence halls and 1 apartment complex that can hold 28% of student population i.e. over 5000 students on-campus.
Western Michigan University Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/MELAB/PTE|
|Application Fee||USD 100|
|Intake Season||Spring – October 15; Fall – June 15; Summer – March 15|
|Additional Requirements||Copy of passport; proof of financial support;|
Applications for both UG graduate programs are submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||30,349|
|Housing and Meals||9,894|
- 45% of students receive some form of financial aid in some form
- The average need based scholarships offered is of USD 5,320 .
More than 250,000 alumni are associated with Western Michigan University and are offered benefits like financial services, career services, travel and hotel discounts, library access, etc.