University of Minnesota Twin Cities is a public research university located in Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States. Established in 1851, it is among the public ivy league universities in the US.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers more than 143 undergraduate, and 200 graduate programs through 19 schools and colleges
- The most popular majors are - Biological and Biomedical Sciences; Engineering; Social Sciences; Business, Management, Marketing; and Psychology
- The university has a campus of 2730 acres with on-campus housing to accommodate 23% of the student population in 4 residence halls.
University of Minnesota Twin Cities Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/PTE/MELAB/C1 Advanced|
|Application Fee||USD 55|
|Deadline||UG programs – January 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for both UG programs and graduate programs submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense Category||Cost in USD|
- Over 48% of students are provided with financial aid yearly.
- The average annual need-based scholarships awarded is of USD 10,444.
The university more than 225,000 people as its alumni receiving benefits like access to university resources and other services.