Prairie View A&M University (PVAMU) is public university located in Prairie View, Texas, United States. Established in 1876, PVAMU works under the Texas A&M University System and Thurgood Marshall Fund.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 7.7 million|
|Student Retention Rate||69%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||N/A|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 38,097|
|Admission Helpdesk||Phone: 936- 261-1000 E-Mail: email@example.com|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers over 50 undergraduate majors, 37 graduate and four doctoral programs through its eight colleges.
- The most popular majors are - Health Professions; Business, Management, Marketing; Law Enforcement; Engineering; Firefighting, etc.
- The university has residence halls and apartment complexes providing on-campus housing to students.
Prairie View A&M University Admission Process
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GMAT/GRE
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 550 (paper test); 79 (iBT)
- IELTS – 6.0
- Application Fee – UG: USD 50; Graduate: USD 100
- Intake Season – Fall semester – January 4; Summer semester – March 1; Spring – October 1
- Additional Requirements – Resume; Proof of financial support
Applications from international students for both the undergraduate and graduate programs, are available on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 82% students receive some form of financial aid from the college.
- The average need based scholarship offered to students is of USD 16,636.
Prairie View A&M University Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition & Fees||23,353|
|Books and Supplies/Medical Insurance||3,302|