The University of St. Thomas Minnesota is a private university located in St.Paul, Minnesota, United States. Established in 1885, it is not for profit university with affiliations to Roman Catholic.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 413 million|
|Student Retention Rate||88%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||N/A|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 32,336|
|Admission Helpdesk||(651) 9625000 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers over 90 majors and 60 minors programs through its 9 academic divisions.
- The most popular majors are – Arts, Science, Music, Engineering, Business, Law, Social Science, and Psychology.
- The university has 3 campuses in St.Paul, Minneapolis, and Bernardi. It has 4 men’s, 4 women’s residence halls and 5 apartments providing on-campus housing to 41% of the student population.
The University of St. Thomas Minnesota Admission Process
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, LOR
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 80 (iBT)
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTEA- 53
- MELAB- 80
- Application Fee –No application fee
- Intake Season – Fall semester – July
- Additional Requirements – Resume; Proof of financial support
Applications from international students for both the undergraduate and graduate programs must be submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 54% of full-time students receive some sort of financial assistance from the university.
- The average need-based scholarship offered to students is USD 22,068.
The University of St. Thomas Minnesota Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
The university has over 100,000 alumni in its network who enjoy benefits like career development services, discounts and tickets, financial services, invites to alumni events and more.