Trinity University is a private liberal arts college located in San Antonio, Texas, United States. Established in 1869, the university is has the 85th largest endowment among the universities in the US. It is also affiliated with the Presbyterian Church and is a member of Annapolis Group.
|UG Application Portal||Common Application|
|Annual Endowment||USD 1.2 billion|
|Student Retention Rate||89%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||2,214|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 43,208|
|Admission Helpdesk||210-999-7207 | email@example.com|
Program, Residence and Campus
- Trinity University offers 47 Majors, 59 Minors at undergraduate level and 5 graduate programs.
- The most popular majors are - Business, Management, Marketing, Biological and Biomedical sciences, Communication and Journalism and Physical Sciences.
- The university has five residential halls and 80 percent of the students live in college-owned or operated housing.
Trinity University San Antonio Admission Process
Intake Season – Upcoming semester – February 1
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GRE
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 100 (iBT)
- IELTS – 7
- Application Fee – N/A
- Additional Requirements – Resume; Proof of financial support; Copy of Passport
Applications for the undergraduate programs must be submitted through the Common Application and for the graduate programs on the official website.
Cost of Attendance and Financial Aid
- 46 percent of full-time undergraduates receive need-based financial aid
- The average scholarship or grant award is $31,37.
Trinity University San Antonio Cost of Attendance
|Expenses||Cost in USD|
|Tuition & Fees||42,976|
|Books & Supplies Allowance||1,000|
|Personal & Transportation Allowance||1,400|
|Total Cost of Attendance||58,840|