Whitman College is a public research university in Walla Walla, Washington. It was established in 1859. Also has an 87% graduation rate.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- There are about 141 programs under 9 schools are running in the university currently. Some of the popular majors include – Marketing, Management, Engineering, Liberal Arts and Sciences, etc.
- On a 117 acre campus, Whitman College offers residential facilities. It includes 4 residential halls for freshmen accommodating up to 315 students. Whereas, the other four residential halls for upper class students, which can accommodate around 65 students.
Whitman College Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts; LOR; SOP|
|Test Scores||UG: ACT/SAT Graduate: GRE|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application fee||USD 50|
|Intake Season||Spring – November 15|
How to Apply – To apply for admission to Whitman College, apply through the common application. https://www.commonapp.org
Cost and Scholarships
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition and Fee||51,370 USD|
|Room and Board||13,118 USD|
|Estimated Books and Supplies||1,400 USD|
|ASWC (student association)||394 USD|
The students are also offered financial aid in the form of need based scholarships
- 76% of the students receive financial aid every year.
- The average need-based aid award package for Whitman students is 37,889 USD.
- Merit scholarships of up to 20,000 USD has been awarded to high-achieving students.