Advanced Diploma (Business Administration - Accounting)
International Student Tution
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration-Accounting at Conestoga College is offered as a 3-year program.
- Diploma graduates would complete two co-op work terms.
- Graduates with work experience may also receive credit for one work term.
- The main concepts of the program are:
- Advanced financial accounting
- Managerial skills
- Cost-accounting systems and controls
- Computerized accounting
- Graduates of this diploma program would receive credit for the first two years of the AAIT degree program if they maintain a 70% overall average and upon completion of two small additional course modules.
- The student to teacher ratio is 127:1 which helps increase in interaction between professors and students.
- Students can apply for scholarship programs initiated by the Government of Canada up to 40,664 USD per year
- Studying and living in Canada may cost up to 28,500-29,250 USD per year for an international student.
- Students may have job opportunities as Budget Analyst, Accounting Clerk, etc with an average salary of 46,475 USD per year.
|Degree Type Offered||Diploma|
|Fees||$ 35607 for 3 years|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||fall (Deadline - Feb 1)|
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
Students need to complete or provide:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), or equivalent, or 19 years of age or older with mature student status.
- Grade 12 compulsory English, C or U, or equivalent, OR Conestoga College Preparatory Communications.
- Grade 12 Mathematics, C or U, or equivalent, OR Conestoga College Preparatory Mathematics.
Indian students Eligibility:
Indias students must have:
- Students must have Higher Secondary Certificate
- or they must have Intermediate Certificate
- or Pre-University Certificate
The above requirements are the minimum requirements and do not guarantee admission. The admissions committee will consider all evidence in the file and decide. To know more about the requirem….Read More
Required Document List
Followings are the required document:
- Official Transcripts: Students must be required to submit a copy of their original transcripts.
- Letter of Recommendation: Students need to submit two letters of recommendation.
- ELP Scores: Students need to submit proof of English proficiency from the school or testing authority.
- Statement of purpose: Explain the reasons or intentions for pursuing studies in this program, including a description of prior experience.
- Financial Documentation: Students must have proof that they have enough money to support themselves during their stay in Canada
- Resume: Resume outlining work/volunteer/internship experiences.
|fall||Feb 1, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|BrokerFish International student scholarship||$ 1000||Yes||Dec 21, 2020|
|Forktip Women’s- Innovation Scholarship||Variable||Yes||Aug 30, 2020|
|Paul Foundation scholarships||$ 20174||Yes||N/A|
|Collegedunia $150 Scholarship Program||$ 150||Yes||N/A|
|Program||Delivery Type||Duration||Program Type||Tution Fees|
|Business Administration - Supply Chain and Operations Management||full time||3 years||on-campus||$9375|
|Business Administration - Marketing||full time||3 years||co-op, on-campus||$14062|
|Business Administration - Financial Planning||full time||3 years||on-campus||$9375|
VISA & Work Study
- International Students will need to apply for a valid Student Visa before entering Canada.
- A student visa is an immigration document that allows students to live and study in Canada.
- They must have a student visa to enroll in any degree, program or course that takes more than 6 months to complete.
- Whether students also need an Entry Visa depends on their country of citizenship.
- The Temporary Resident Visa (Entry Visa) is a stamp placed on their passport that allows them to enter Canada.
- In most cases, students Entry Visa will have the same expiry date as their student visa.
- Student visa and Visitor Visa (Optional) is required to study in Canada.
- A student visa is usually valid for the length of the student’s study program, plus an extra 90 days.
- The cost of the Student visa is 112 USD.
- The students need these documents to apply for a student visa:
- Proof of acceptance i.e The offer letter that the student received from the university.
- Proof of identity
- Proof of financial support i.e Documents showing the financial status.
- Both full-time and part-time students can avail of work while studying in Canada options.
- A student can be hired for only one Work-Study position. Students can find and apply for jobs on Career Exploration and Education website.
- Student eligibility for the Work-Study Program is based upon students meeting this criterion:
- Have proof of a government student aid package of at least 1500 USD
- Be registered at Conestoga College as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student in both terms.
- Have achieved a satisfactory academic standing with a minimum 2.0 institutional grade point average in their previous academic session
- The Work-Study Program gives the student a chance to work On-campus if the student is a full-time student:
- Work Part-time during the academic year to earn around 2250 USD
- Work Full time during the summer months to earn close to 4500 USD
Career and Placement after Course
After completing this program students have job opportunities in:
- Accounting Assistant.
- Accounting Clerk.
- Accounting Manager.
- Accounts Payable Clerk.
- Accounts Receivable Clerk.
- Budget Analyst.
I'd always wanted to study in Canada due to the education system and facilities. My grades aligned with the requirements So I chose this college. I submitted an online application to their online portal and even paid 100 CAD as an application fee that time.
The course taught us core leadership skills for the corporate world, such as critical organisational skills, communications, teamwork, handling individuals and teams, and managing realistic administrative matters. My curriculum was very well defined and had all the important concepts and theories.
I choose this college to pursue my education because of it's affordable student-friendly environment and the career opportunities that it'll offer me after I graduate from here. The application process was also quite easy as I applied through the online portal and paid an application fee of $100.
Our program has the flexibility of multiple start dates and is available in different formats, some allow us to complete our program in a shorter period of time than two years. The main concepts that covered under the program are Business communications, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Sales, operations and human resource management, and Computer applications in business.