Diploma (Business Administration)
Field of Study
International Student Tution
|Degree Type Offered||Diploma|
|Fees||$ 36656 for 3 years|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||winter (Deadline - Aug 31)|
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Students may have one of the degrees:
- A university degree or
- College diploma or
- Advanced diploma
- Students must have O.S.S.D. (Ontario Secondary School Diploma) or equivalent.
- Grade 12 English C or U is compulsory for this program.
- Grade 11 or 12 Mathematics C or U.
- The admissions process is competitive and meeting the minimum academic requirements does not guarantee admission.
Work Experience Eligibility:
- An acceptable combination of related work experience and post-secondary education as judged by the College to be equivalent at the college level.
English Language proficiency:
- Applicants from India, China, Vietnam, Philippines, and Pakistan should note that IELTS/TOEFL the only proficiency score accepted by the Study Direct Stream (SDS) program.
- Meeting the minimum English requirements does not guarantee admission. Students with higher English proficiency scores will receive priority in the admission assessment process.
The above requirements are the minimum requirements and do not guarantee admission. The admissions committee will consider all evidence in the file and decide. To know more about the requirem….Read More
Required Document List
Following Documents are required to attend this program:
- Statement of Purpose: An essay or other written statement written by the student.
- Resume/CV: Outline of academic achievements and/or awards, publications, relevant work and/or volunteer experience.
- Academic Documents: Submit copies of official transcripts from post-secondary institutions attended.
- Sample of written work: Student has to write something interesting as their sample essay in the application form.
- Statement of Interest: Reasons or intentions for pursuing studies in this program, including a description of prior experience.
- Two confidential letters of recommendation: Referees (Teachers, guidance counselors, or Professors) should comment on academics and that references should submit along with the application system.
- Proof that students have enough money to support themselves during their stay in Canada.
- Letters of reference or any other documents the visa office tell students to bring.
|winter||Aug 31, 2021|
Applications are closed for 2021.
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year/Head||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
|Personal Exp||$ 263|
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|Collegedunia $150 Scholarship Program||$ 150||Yes||N/A|
|BrokerFish International student scholarship||$ 1000||Yes||Dec 21, 2020|
|Forktip Women’s- Innovation Scholarship||Variable||Yes||Aug 30, 2020|
|Paul Foundation scholarships||$ 20174||Yes||N/A|
|Program||Delivery Type||Duration||Program Type||Tution Fees|
|Diploma Business - Accounting||full time||2 years||on-campus||$10832|
|Advanced Diploma Business Administration - Accounting||full time||3 years||co-op, on-campus||$10454|
VISA & Work Study
- International Students will need to apply for a valid Student VISA before entering Canada.
- Students must have a study permit to enroll in any degree, program or course that takes more than 6 months to complete.
- Whether students also need an Entry Visa depends on their country of citizenship.
- Study Permit and Visitor Visa (Optional) is required to study in Canada.
- A study permit is usually valid for the length of the student’s study program, plus an extra 90 days.
- The cost of the Study Permit is 112 USD.
- The students need these documents to apply for a study permit:
- Proof of acceptance i.e The offer letter that the student received from the university.
- Proof of identity
- Proof of financial support i.e Documents showing the financial status.
- The work-study program offers part-time, on-campus jobs for full-time students with financial need.
- Work-study jobs pay minimum wage or higher. Students can earn up to $2000 per term including vacation pay and benefits, and work a maximum of 20 hours per week.
Career and Placement after Course
- Sales Manager
- Business Consultant
- Financial Analyst
- Market Research Analyst
- Human Resources (HR) Specialist
- Loan Officer
I opted for this college because some of my friends graduated from this institute and they are entirely satisfied with the education standards of it. And when it comes to pursue master-s degree from abroad then nothing could be better than getting enrolled at Lambton College. Getting offer letter from Lambton college is quite easy process; you just need to pay application fee of amount $95 which is non-refundable. I am studying Business Administration program.
Course Curriculum :
The course curriculum is developed by the faculty with expertise in relative fields. Latest, Advanced, and Updated course curriculum helps in student-s development. Not only theoretical but college also provide practical knowledge which help students to soar high in their future and makes their career better.