Concordia University Admission
The admission process for each course varies depending on the department. Hence candidates need to check the university website about the course availability.
- The minimum eligibility criteria vary for students from different countries.
- Students can select up to 3 program choices while applying.
- You can apply through the link concordia.ca/apply.
- Every student must pay a non-refundable application fee of CAD 100 while applying for admission.
- Include all the supporting documents needed for admission to maximize your selection.
International Students Admission
International students can apply for admission during Fall term/ Winter term. Students who aren’t citizens of Canada must get Certification d’Acceptation du Quebec (CAQ) and Canadian Study Permit before entering Canada if you plan to stay more than 6 months.
- You can start immigration process after getting Offer of Admission from Concordia.
- You must submit Transcripts, Proof of Language Proficiency (IELTS & TOEFL) scores, Letter of Intent etc. to get the offer letter.
- After getting Offer of Admission, apply for CAQ first before getting the study permit.
- It takes few months to get the study permit so get it before starting your journey.