International Student Tution
- The Master of Business Administration(MBA) Program at the University of British Columbia(UBC) Ranked #1 by Times Higher Education in 2020 in Canada.
- This is a Full-Time Program of duration 16 Months.
- The Student must choose any one of the following Career Tracks in this Program
- Technology and Analytics Leadership
- Product and Service Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- The Student must choose any one option from the Internship or Industry Project.
- Capstone is also available to test the ability to make integrative decisions in response to challenges.
- The following themes are not only taught as individual courses, but they are also woven throughout the whole program. Creativity, Decision Making, Global Issues and Macroeconomics, Ethics and Sustainability, Leadership Development.
- The UBC MBA offers three global learning opportunities: International Business School Exchange, Global Network for Advanced Management, and Global Immersion Experience.
- The Average Salary of the intern is 2,250 USD – 4,500 USD.
- 81% of the Students will get Employed in 90 days after Graduation which increases the employment rate.
- 46% of the Students in this Program are International Students.
- The Female to Male Ratio in this Program is 41:56 and Age range of students is 24-39 in this program.
- The Average Class size is 100 which makes the students discuss and contribute their Subject Knowledge.
- The Student to Teacher ratio is 21:1 which will increase the interaction between students and teachers.
- The companies that hire this program students are Amazon, Apply Digital, Microsoft, Nestle, Avigilon.., etc.
- The Average Salary of the Student after getting employed is 24,910 USD – 1,61,250 USD.
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Three or four-year Bachelor's degree with 70% marks from an accredited university.
- Minimum two years of full-time work experience gained after graduation of the Bachelor’s degree.
- The students need to provide any one of the GMAT or GRE scores while applying.
- The competitive edge score is 650+ in GMAT and 320+ in GRE.
Required Document List
The Documents required are:
- College Transcripts - The marks statement provided by the education board after completion of the previous academic qualifications.
- Financial Documentation - The Proof that shows the financial background of the student.
- Letter of Recommendation - This shows who recommended the student to pursue the degree.
- Statement of Purpose - This is an essay or any written statement written by the student while applying.
- Resume/CV - This provides a summary of the experience and skills of the student.
- English Language Requirement Scores like TOEFL, IELTS,..etc.
550 / 800
Avg. Score in
310 / 340
Avg. Score in
7.0 / 9
Avg. Score in
100 / 120
Avg. Score in
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Books and supplies||$2250|
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
Academy Ranking of World Universities 2020
Ranked #26/ 400
Business [ International ]
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|UBC Graduate Support Initiative (GSI) Awards|| Variable || Yes || N/A |
|UBC Graduate Dean’s Entrance Scholarship|| Variable || Yes || N/A |
|Debesh Kamal Scholarship|| $1,385 || Yes || 30 Apr, 2020 |
|Aga khan Foundation Scholarships|| Variable || Yes || 31 Mar, 2020 |
|Go Clean Scholarship|| $3,500 || Yes || 31 Dec, 2020 |
|VueVille Future Technology Scholarship|| $1,000 || Yes || 30 Sep, 2020 |
|Forte Fellowship|| $24,623 || Yes || N/A |
|JN Tata Endowment Scholarship|| Variable || Yes || 09 Mar, 2020 |
|Bharat Petroleum Scholarship 2020|| Variable || Yes || N/A |
|Paul Foundation scholarships|| $20,174 || Yes || N/A |
|Forktip Women’s- Innovation Scholarship|| Variable || Yes || 30 Aug, 2020 |
|(ISC)² Women’s Cybersecurity Scholarships|| Variable || Yes || 19 Feb, 2021 |
|Ellis R. Ott Scholarship for Applied Statistics and Quality Management|| Variable || Yes || 01 Apr, 2020 |
|FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship|| $20,000 || Yes || N/A |
|Collegedunia $150 Scholarship Program|| $150 || Yes || N/A |
|QS Leadership Scholarship|| $10,000 || Yes || 30 Apr, 2020 |
|BrokerFish International student scholarship|| $1,000 || Yes || 21 Dec, 2020 |
|Ontario Graduate Fellowship|| $8,459 || Yes || N/A |
VISA & Work Study
- The Student visa is a document that the Canadian government issues that allow foreign nationals to study at institutions in Canada.
- A student visa is required to study in Canada.
- The cost of the Study Permit is 112 USD.
- A Student visa is usually valid for the length of the student’s study program, plus an extra 90 days. The 90 days lets the student prepare to leave Canada or apply to extend their stay.
- The students need these documents to apply for a study permit:
- Proof of acceptance i.e The offer letter that the student received from the university.
- Proof of identity
- Proof of financial support i.e Documents showing the financial status.
- Students can work for 20 hours per week during the regular academic year and full-time during scheduled breaks as per work-study norms.
- If their program does not have scheduled breaks, the students will be limited to working 20 hours per week.
- An immigration officer may apply conditions on the type of work students may perform.
- For example, they must pass an immigration medical examination before they begin work in health care, child care, or primary or secondary education.
Career and Placement after Course
The Career Roles after Graduation are:
- Marketing Manager
- Management Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Administrative managers