Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) Nalgonda, Telangana, is a teaching hospital and was established in 1999. It has been recognised by the Medical Council of India and accredited with grade ‘A’ by NAAC. The institute is affiliated to the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana and offers MBBS along with various PG courses in Medical Sciences.
This institute banged the 11th ranking position in the Telangana State. Students seeking admission need to appear in NEET UG/PG and have to participate in the counselling process.
KIMS Nalgonda Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1999 | Private|
|Affiliation||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences,|
|Accreditation & Recognition||MCI & NAAC|
|Popular Courses||MBBS & PG courses in Medical Sciences|
|Entrance Exams||NEET UG and NEET PG|
|Campus Area||30 acres|
KIMS Nalgonda Courses
The following UG and PG courses are being offered by Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences under several aegis as follows:
Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences Nalgonda Admission
Students are admitted through the state-level counselling process conducted by KNRUHS. Certain Cut-off are compulsorily needed in both the NEET UG and PG to be eligible for admission here. The minimum cut-off for the admission of students as per the communal reservation are listed as follows: General: 50th Percentile, SC/ST/OBC: 40th Percentile, and PWD: 45th Percentile.
- Register online at the admissions links found on https://www.kimsmedicalcollege.org/index.htm
- Use the registration ID to login and the application form will appear.
- Fill up your details and proceed for the payment of the fees.
- Print the application form and upload all the required documents.
- The candidates have to submit and finalize the application form online.
- Then, bring original documents at the time of the Document verification during the counselling process.
Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences Nalgonda Facilities
Some of the necessary facilities provided by the Institution are listed below.
- Hostel- There are three girls’ hostels and one boys’ hostel with well-furnished rooms.
- Sports space- The institute is facilitating spaces for games like Cricket, Hockey, Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, Lawn Tennis, Chess, Carrom Board and Chinese Checkers.
- Auditorium and Lecture Halls- The lecture halls are air-conditioned, equipped with multimedia presentation aids, and the Auditorium has a seating capacity for 650 people.
- Library- The library remains open from 8:00am to midnight on all working days.
KIMS Nalgonda FAQs
Ques. Are the students supposed to wear a uniform?
Ques. What is the working hours of the college?
Ques. What is the registration fee that students have to pay at the time of registration at the Institute website?
Ques. Any contact details for the students to contact the institute in case of inquiries?
Ans. Students can resolve their queries by contacting the following contacts:
Ques. What are the necessary documents needed while the admission process at Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences?
- DMCs from previous academic qualifications
- NEET Hall Ticket
- NEET Merit Card
- S.S.L.C./S.S.C/Senior Cambridge/Certificate showing the Date of Birth
- Allotment Letter from KNRUHS
- Passport-size photographs
- Social Status certificate in original from M.R.O (if required)
- Income Certificate of Father / Guardian [Original] (if required)
- Gap year certificate, applicable
- Reserved category certificate, if applicable
- Transfer Certificate