Saveetha Medical College, Chennai is one of the leading medical colleges established in the year 2008. It is affiliated to Saveetha University and has the approval of MCI. The college is ranked 25th by NIRF among the top 30 medical colleges in India 2019. Presently, it is running B.Sc., MBBS at the UG level, MD/MS, M.Sc., Integrated M.Sc. with Ph.D., at the PG level, & D.Sc. and Ph.D. at the research level.
Saveetha Medical College Highlights
|Established | Institute type||2008 | Private|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Research|
|Basic admission criteria||Merit and entrance based|
Saveetha Medical College Rankings
The college has been ranked among the top medical colleges in India by national agencies. Given below are some of the statistics:
Saveetha Medical College Courses
Following are the courses offered by the Saveetha Medical College at different levels:
Read more: Saveetha Medical College Courses & Fees
Saveetha Medical College Admissions
- For B.Sc. and M.Sc. courses candidates need to visit the college and collect the application form by paying the required application fee through DD in favor of the college
- Application form for Ph.D. and D.Sc. can be collected through a DD in favor of “Saveetha University”, payable at Chennai.
- Candidates seeking admission in MBBS and MD/MS have to register themselves for NEET-UG & NEET-PG through their respective websites
Read more Saveetha Medical College Admission
Saveetha Medical College Facilities
The College various facilities to its students like the following:
- Library: The college has an air-conditioned library that has more than 15,000 medical books on various subjects. There are also e-journals including the top journals in each stream and thus facilitates better research and learning.
- Hostel: There are hostel facilities for both men and women. The hostels have all modern facilities including Wi-Fi connectivity, 24/7 electricity, and water facilities. There are single, double and triple rooms in each of the floors, and also have attached bathrooms
- Cafeteria: The cafeteria offers a wide range of cuisines like Indian, Chinese, and continental. There are also sandwich stalls, Juice bars, and chat shops
- Auditorium: The college indoor auditorium with excellent infrastructure with a seating capacity of 1000 people and has sound audio, visual projectors.
Read more: Saveetha Medical College Hostel
Saveetha Medical College FAQs
Ques. What is the seat intake for the MBBS program?
Ques. Are the transport facilities available at this college?
Ques. Does the college offer super specialty courses?
Ques. How are the faculties at Saveetha Medical College?
Ques. Are there any fellowship programs available?