Saveetha Medical College, Chennai was established in the year 2008. The college is affiliated to Saveetha University and is recognized by Medical Council of India. The courses offered by Saveetha Medical College are B.Sc., MBBS., MD/MS, MSc., Integrated MD/MS/M.Sc. with Ph.D., D.Sc. and Ph.D. at the UG, PG and research level.
- The minimum eligibility to apply for B.Sc. and MBBS is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board and selection is done purely on basis of merit.
- Admission to MBBS is done through NEET UG score.
- Applicants to M.Sc., Integrated M.Sc with Ph.D., MD/MS and Integrated MD./MS with Ph.D. courses must hold an MBBS degree.
- Admissions to MD/MS and Integrated MD/MS with Ph.D. course is done on basis of the scores obtained in NEET PG.
- Admissions to M.Sc. and integrated M.Sc. are done purely on basis of merit followed by personal interview.
- To secure admission in the Ph.D. program, the applicant must have a valid score in the Entrance test held at the college.
- For admission to D.Sc. program, the candidate must participate in the interactive session organized by the institute.
- Applicants must visit the college website/premises to download/collect the application.
Highlights of Saveetha Medical College, Chennai Admissons
|Name of the College||Saveetha Medical College, Chennai|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit and entrance based|
|Name of Entrance||NEET UG (for MBBS) NEET PG (for MD/MS)|