Sree Gokulam Medical College and Research Foundation (SGMCRF) offers MBBS programme. Application forms for the course can be downloaded from the Institute’s website. Institute invites application in the month of August every year.
The student must have passed the higher secondary examination (10 + 2) with Physics, Chemistry Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English.
A student shall have passed the Intermediate examination in science of an Indian University / Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects which shall include a practical test in the above-mentioned subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
A student who has passed B.Sc from an Indian University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects may apply and they shall also satisfy the minimum eligibility in the qualifying examination i.e 10+2with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects along with English.
|Selection will be made on the scores of NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). The candidate should score at least 50% in the test.
For candidates belonging to ST/SC and OBC, the minimum requirement in NEET will be 40% (percentile), whereas for candidates having Physical Disability, the requirement in NEET will be 45% (percentile).
A Print out of the online application form with all the required documents shall be submitted to the Principal by registered post/ speed post with A/D along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 2,000/- drawn in favour of Sree Gokulam Medical College, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
All the candidates are required to visit University’s website regularly for updates. Selected applicants will not be informed by post or any other means.
The following certificates have to be produced in original at the time of admission:
- SSLC/10th standard certificate.
- Proof of the date of birth, if applicable.
- Plus Two/12th standard certificate.
- Mark list of qualifying examination (Plus Two / 12th Standard)
- Transfer certificate (T.C.) from the institution last attended.
- Admit card of the NEET
- Result/Score Card of the NEET
- Certificate of good conduct from the institution last attended, preferably issued within six months.
- Certificate in proof of OBC/SC/ST status or claiming reservation under SCBC should obtain a certificate from Tahsildar/Village Officer/Authority concerned.
- Certificate in proof of locomotor disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70%, if applicable.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Character & Conduct Certificate in compliance with the clause of the prospectus on “Prohibition of Ragging”.
- Equivalency/recognition certificate of the qualifying examination, if applicable.
- Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Ten passport size photographs of the candidate