SGMC is abbreviated as “Sree Gokulam Medical College” located in Kerala. The university offers various medical courses to the interested candidates at undergraduate level such as MBBS, BDS etc. and courses offered at post graduation level is MD, MS and much more. The university releases the notification regarding admission on its official website.
Candidates have to appear for an entrance examination to get admission into various UG & PG courses. The university releases the notification regarding admission on September. Students who have successfully submitted the filled in application form can appear for an entrance examination. The result of entrance examination is also published on the university website.
Candidate’s selection is based on the marks secured by them in an entrance examination but the final selection is based on the counselling and interview conducted by the higher authorities. According to the candidate’s marks, they will be ranked in the merit list. So, seats will be allotted to the candidates based on their rank.
The entrance examination is comprised of multiple choice questions. Candidates are advised to attempt all the questions because there is no negative marking. Students who failed in entrance examination cannot appear for counselling or interview. By entering username and password candidates can easily check their examination result through online university website portal.
SGMC Result 2018 – How to check result
On the basis of candidates result, they will be promoted to next level of the course or degree. The university conducts the both undergraduate and postgraduate course examination separately. Both the examination results will be declared separately on the university website. The university conducted the examination twice in a year. Students need to keep their eyes on the university website to check the latest updates.
By following below steps candidates can check their result:
- Students should open the university official website
- After that candidate need to search for the “Academic” option present on the menu bar of university website
- Then click on the option named as “Exam Results” present under the Academic option
- After clicking on the particular option candidates will be redirected to another page
- Now on this next page a PDF file will open
- Candidates can download result to keep the record
SGMC MBBS Result 2018
The university releases the admission and examination notification regarding MBBS course on its official website. Students who want to get admission in undergraduate courses can register for MBBS course. The result of all year MBBS examination is published on the university website.
Following instructions help candidates to check their MBBS Result 2018:
- Firstly, open the university official website
- Then click on the Exam Result option present under the Academic tab on the website homepage OR
- Directly click on the link named as “MBBS Result”
- Candidates can download and take a printout of the result for their future use.
SGMC PG Result 2018
After the completion of the under graduation students get admission into postgraduate courses. The various PG medical courses available by the university such as MD, MS and much more. The result of the PG course examination is also published on the university website. Candidates can check their result through online mode only.
By following below steps students can check their PG Result:
- Visit the college’s official website
- Now click on the Exam Result option present under the Academics section available on the header of the university website OR
- Directly click on the given link named as “Result of PG Degree Examination”
- Now a PDF file will be open
- Candidates are advised to download and take a hard copy of the result for their future reference.