The ACS College of Engineering was started in the year 2009. The college was set up by the Moogambigai Charitable and Educational Trust. It has become one of the pioneers of advances in technology in the fields of education and research starting from undergraduate to postgraduate to basic sciences. The College is located at the Bangalore–Mysore Highway 15Km from the Bangalore City Railway Station and 2 Km from Kengeri Railway Station.
- The college is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum
- It has been approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Department of Aeronautical Engineering
- Department of Bio Medical Engineering
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
Library- The library is spread over about 360 sq. Mts. of area. It has more than 13500 books covering all disciplines of engineering and science. Library is equipped to browse for e-books and e-journals that help for studies.
Hostel- The college has the separate hostel for boys and girls inside the campus. Each hostel has the accommodation of 300 students with choice of individual and shared room facility.
Auditorium- The college has a well equipped auditorium with a seating capacity of 200 persons. Institute has a convention Hall with the capacity of 4000 people and is used for seminars, cultural activities.
Sports- ACS has the excellent facility for games including tennis court, athletics tracks, swimming pool, basketball court, volleyball court and also has the ground for hockey, cricket and football.
Student from Aeronautical won the 1st prize in National level aero modeling competition held at IIT – Delhi organized by IIT & Boeing