ACS College of Engineering in Bangalore has recently placed a total of 300 students in well-reputed companies like Capgemini, Mphasis, HP, Oracle, TechMahindra, Wissen, Eneffen, Artech, Trigent, BPL Medical Technologies, etc. The median salary offered to students ranges between INR 2 LPA to INR 5 LPA for all the Graduates.
Out of 115 faculty members, 67 members of the faculty has a Ph.D. degree in their specialized fields. ACSCE Bangalore offers BE and M.Tech in various specializations. The selection of students to all the courses is made on marks obtained in national-level qualifying exams such as JEE, AIEEE, GATE, etc. The cut off for the admission is as follows:
- B.E.: 27007 (General)
- M.Tech: 12060 (General)
Read More: ACS College of Engineering Cut off
ACS College of Engineering Highlights
|Established | Type||2009 | Private|
|Affiliated to||VTU Belgaum|
|Courses offered | Type||UG, PG, and Doctoral | Engineering and Science|
|Accepted test score||CET/ COMED-K / JEE / AIEEE / PGCET / GATE|
|Application mode | Fee||Online | INR 650|
|Top recruiters||Capgemini, Tech Mahindra, Mphasis, HP|
|Facilities||Bank, Hostel, Transportation, etc.|
|Official website | Contact||https://www.acsce.edu.in/ | +91-80-2843 7955|
ACS College of Engineering Courses
ACS College of Engineering offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Research programs in the fields of Engineering in various specializations. Given below are the details of the same:
|B.E.||Specializations: Aeronautical, Aerospace, Bio-Medical, Civil, Computer Science, Electronics, and Mechanical. Eligibility: 45% marks in 10+2 in the science stream with English as a compulsory subject.|
|M.Tech||Specializations: Product Design & Manufacturing and Structural. Eligibility: 45% marks in Graduation.|
|Ph.D.||Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Aeronautical, Aerospace, Civil, Bio-Medical, Mechanical, Electrical Electronics, Electronics Communication, and Computer Science.|
Read More: ACS College of Engineering Fee Structure
ACS College of Engineering Admission
Admissions at ACS College of Engineering are made on marks obtained in the qualifying entrance exam.
- For B.E. admissions, applicants need to submit CET/ COMED-K / JEE / AIEEE score.
- For M.Tech admissions, applicants need to submit Karnataka PGCET or GATE exam score.
How to apply?
- Eligible applicants can apply for KCET counseling online through KEA official website.
- Upload the scanned photograph, left-hand thumb impression, and signature.
- The signature and the size of the photograph should be greater than 5KB and lesser than 40KB.
- The photograph dimension should be 3.5cm x 4.5cm, and 3.5cm x 1.5cm for signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Submit the application form and take its print out for future use.
Application fee: Application fee for general category candidates is INR 650 and for SC/ST candidates is INR 500.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Allotment order
- 10th mark sheet (original with photocopy)
- 12th mark sheet (original with photocopy)
- Diploma mark sheet (for B.E lateral entry students)
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheet (for M.Tech students)
- Proof of residence
- Medical certificate
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Student Aadhar card
- Students photographs
Read More: ACS College of Engineering Admission
ACSCE Bangalore provide hostel accommodation to both girls and boys with a capacity of 300 seats each. The hostels are well-furnished rooms, attached bathrooms, beds, wardrobes, study tables, and chairs. In addition to this, the hostels also provide facilities like Laundry, mess, etc.
Guest and visitors are also offered a seat which are available on advance intimation and availability.
ACS College of Engineering Faculty
The faculty members of ACSCE Bangalore are highly qualified in their relevant fields with Masters and Doctoral degrees. There are a total of 67 faculty members who hold a Ph.D. degree, department-wise bifurcation is given below:
- Aeronautical Engineering: 5 Ph.D. holders
- Aerospace Engineering: 1 Ph.D. holder
- Bio-Medical Engineering: 9 Ph.D. holders
- Civil Engineering: 8 Ph.D. holders
- Computer Science and Engineering: 11 Ph.D. holders
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: 9 Ph.D. holders
- Mechanical Engineering: 11 Ph.D. holders
- Sciences & Humanities: 13 Ph.D. holders
ACS College of Engineering Placement
The college has a Placement and Training Cell conducts recruitment programs for students to groom them and achieve desired targets of placements. The cell also organizes one-on-one counseling for students facing difficulties.
Looking at the recent placements of ACSCE Bangalore, here are some highlights of the same:
|2015-16||UG: INR 1,75,000 LPA
PG: INR 2,50,000 LPA
|2016-17||UG: INR 1,80,000 LPA
PG: INR 2,85,000 LPA
|2017-18||UG: INR 4,50,000 LPA
PG: INR 2,85,000 LPA
The placement rate of ACSCE Bangalore fluctuates every year. From the above chart, it is clear that it is difficult to predict the placement rate of the coming years.
Despite such a fluctuation in the same, students are placed in companies like SRIT-Dubai, Capgemini, Tech Mahindra, Mphasis, hp, Siemens, Robert Bosch, L&T Infotech, IBM, Microland, Infosys Technologies, PARK Controls & Communications, SUBEX, Alpha9Marine solutions, etc.
Read More: ACS College of Engineering Placement
ACS College of Engineering Department
ACSCE Bangalore has a total of 8 departments for various courses and specializations. These departments have their own laboratories, seminar halls, and classrooms. The names of all the departments are given below:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Sciences & Humanities
- Department of Physics
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Chemistry
ACS College of Engineering College Facilities
- Library- The library is spread over about 360 sq. Mts. of area. It has more than 13500 books covering all disciplines of engineering and science. The library is equipped to browse for e-books and e-journals that help for studies.
- Hostel- The college has a separate hostel for boys and girls inside the campus. Each hostel has the accommodation of 300 students with a choice of individual and shared room facility.
- Auditorium- The college has a well-equipped auditorium with a seating capacity of 200 persons. Institute has a convention hall with a capacity of 4000 people and is used for seminars, cultural activities.
- Sports- ACS has an excellent facility for games including tennis court, athletics tracks, swimming pool, basketball court, volleyball court and also has the ground for hockey, cricket, and football.
- Awards: Student from Aeronautical won the 1st prize in National level aero modeling competition held at IIT – Delhi organized by IIT & Boeing