The college provides courses for the graduation and post graduation courses. The institute has the strength of about 2492 students. The college provides a total of 17 courses, in which 11 courses are for undergraduates, and 6 courses are for post graduation. At UG level they offer BE/B.Tech program, while at PG level college offers ME/M.Tech and MBA program.
- Students who have completed in 10+2 with 50% marks can apply for the under-graduation course.
- For admission in B.E/B.Tech is on the basis of merit through TNEA counselling.
- Those students who have completed B.E/B.tech can apply for the post graduation in M.E/M.tech.
- GATE Score will be criteria for admission to M.E program and CAT/ TANCET score is mandatory for MBA Admissions.
- For MBA who have completed their graduation in any discipline.
Arunai Engineering College was established in 1993 and located at Tiruvannamalai in Tamil Nadu state.. The college is accredited “A” grade by the NAAC.
Arunai Engineering College Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of college||Arunai Engineering College|
|Courses||Undergraduation, Post Graduation.|