Avanthi Institute of Engineering & Technology (AIET) is a premier educational institution imparting quality education in the fields of Engineering and Management studies. The college was started in the year 1991 by the Avanthi Educational Society.
The institute is affiliated to JNTU, Kakinada and it offers B.Tech, M.Tech and MBA programs in various specializations at UG and PG levels
- B. Tech candidates must pass 10+2 in Science stream with minimum 50% marks in PCM while for M.Tech, a B.E. or B. Tech degree with at least 50% marks.
- The candidates with 50% marks in Bachelor’s in any discipline can apply for the MBA program.
- Candidates applying for B. Tech programs are required to apply through AP EAMCET score.
- M. Tech program requires a valid score in GATE or AP PGECET. Final selection is given through counselling conducted by APSCHE.
- MBA admissions are also granted on the basis of AP PGECET score followed by counselling.
- Application forms can be filled and submitted online through the respective application portals.
- Payment of fees can be made via Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Reservation is provided as per norms set by the Government of India and AP State Government.
Avanthi Institute of Engineering & Technology, Visakhapatnam Admission Highlights:
|Name of the Institute||Avanthi Institute of Engineering & Technology|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Test followed by counselling|
|Name of the Entrance||AP EAMCET 2021/ AP PGCET 2021|