Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology (BIET) is a private institution which is located in the city of Davangere, Karnataka, India. The institute is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) and was established in 1979.
The college offers a number of courses at the UG and PG levels which are B.E., M.Tech, MCA and Ph.D. in various specializations respectively.
- For Admission in B.E. in Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology, candidate must pass PUC or 10+2 with at least 45% marks.
- Admission to the B.E. program is done on the basis of the rank secured by the candidate either in JEE Main examination or Karnataka CET (KCET).
- Admission to the M.Tech program is done on the basis of the rank secured by the candidate in GATE examination or qualifying examination, written exam and Personal Interview.
- For M.Tech, candidate with B.E. or B.Tech with minimum 50% marks is considered eligible for admission.
- Admission to MCA program is done on the basis of the rank secured either in Karnataka PGCET/ JEE Main/ KMAT or GATE score.
- Admission to MBA is done on the basis of KPGCET/ KMAT or CMAT.
- For MBA and MCA, Candidate with a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks is eligible for admission.
- College offers both Online and Offline mode of Application process.
- The college offers Ph.D. program to the students whose admission is based as per regulations of VTU.
- Candidate must contact the Principal for admission in Ph.D.
Highlights table of BIET:
|Name of Institute||Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology (BIET)|
|Basic admission criteria||National Level Entrance|
|Name of entrance||JEE Main (B.E. and MCA)|
|KMAT ( B.E., MBA & MCA)|