Deogiri Institute of Engineering and Management Studies (DIEMS) was established in 2009 by Marathwada Shikshan Prasarak Mandal. MSPM is one of the oldest and biggest trust in Marathwada region has decided to impart quality engineering education for the students of region. Its aim is to provide quality education to socially and economically backward classes bringing out educational and cultural development of rural population. It offers under graduate and post graduate engineering and management courses.
- It is affiliated to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad
- It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- It is recognized by Government of Maharashtra.
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Department of Management
- The College has an air conditioned library that houses nearly 10,513 volumes of books
- An online journal database with a link to IEC (IEEE & IEE), DELNET, is also available.
- It is subscribed 19 national and 31 international journals and 13 magazines for students to help their study and research
- DIEMS also has Institutional membership in the libraries of DELNET
- The institute provides separate Hostel for girls and boys
- The hostels are spacious and well furnished with modern amenities
- Located within college campus