EASA Colleges of Engineering and Technology is a private co-educational engineering institute started in the year 2008 under the aegis of Trust Easa Foundation in order to provide innovative learning experience with freedom of expression and clarity in the field of study. Campus is located on NH-47, 20km away from Coimbatore.
- College is affiliated to Anna University and is approved by AICTE
- College is ISO 9001:2008 certified
- College offers 11 courses to 1500 students
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Petroleum Engineering
- Department of Science and Humanities
- Department of Management Studies
- Department of Computer Applications
Placements: Placement details of 2011-12
No. of Students
Department-wise placement statistics in the academic year 2011-12
No. of Students
- Cultural Activities
Hostel: There are separate hostels for boys and girls. Boys hostel can accommodate 250 students and Girls hostel can accommodate 200 students. Mess facilities are available within hostels.
Library: College has well stocked library with over 10000+ books covering various engineering disciplines. Library also subscribes many national and international journals and magazines.
- GNITIA’14- It is an inter college national level technical fest conducted by mechanical engineering Department
- Infigo T 13- It is an Inter college national level technical symposium conducted by electronics and communication Engineering
Scholarships: Tuition fee waiver of 100%, 50% and 25% on the merit basis of the students