GRIET Admission Dates 2020
|GATE Online Registration Closing Date||October 7, 2020|
|Last date to fill gate form with late fee||October 14, 2020|
|GATE admit card availability||January 8, 2021|
|GATE exam dates||February 5-7, 2021- February 12-14, 2021|
|TS EAMCET result announced||October 6, 2020|
Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology (GRIET) offers UG and PG courses in numerous specializations. It offers B. Tech and M. Tech programme. Candidate can apply to this Institute online. Admission in the courses are based on Entrance Examination.
- The eligibility criteria for B. Tech programme is 10+2 passed with Science stream
- Admission in UG programme is based on Entrance Exam conducted by Telangana State Government
- For B. Tech, the scores in the EAMCET entrance exam is required.
- For getting admission in PG programme, the candidate must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree
- For M.Tech, the scores of the GATE entrance exam is required. Otherwise, the scores in the PGECET exam would also be accepted during admissions.
GRIET was established in 1997 and is affiliated to JNTUH, Hyderabad. Approved by AICTE as well as accredited by NBA, the Institute has famous for the engineering courses. The NIRF ranked the Institute for B. Tech at #172 position in year 2020 and ranked #10 at Hyderabad. India Today ranked the Institute at #189 position in the year 2020 and ranked at #13 position in Hyderabad. The Week ranked the Institute at position #81 in year 2020 and was ranked at #5th position in Hyderabad. The Institute has also ranked at #29 position among top 150 Engineering Institutes.
GREIT Admission Highlights 2021
|Institute Name||Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology (GRIET)|
|Courses Offered||B. Tech and M. Tech|
|Admissions Offered||Merit and Entrance Based|
|Entrance Required||EAMCET and GATE|